Azure Infrastructure Consultant
Area of expertise:
As an Azure Infrastructure Consultant, you will work with our clients and participate in the deployment of enterprise scale Azure solutions. We are looking for highly skilled, motivated, hands-on individuals to join our Infrastructure Team, working with the newest Azure technologies on ambitious and sophisticated cloud transformations - helping our clients get the very best out of the cloud.
You are able to demonstrate a track record of helping large and complex clients successfully adopt the public cloud for mission critical workloads.
Ideally, you have experience in client facing roles and performing technical delivery tasks as part of a larger team.
Day-to-Day, You Will:
- Work in partnership with clients, advising how to use cloud technology to meet their business objectives
- Interact with project leads and technical stakeholders
- Lead technical implementation workstreams
- Deliver at a consistently high standard
- Provide hands-on-keyboard services where required
- Provide assistance with technical issues, escalations and resolution
- Acquire required Azure technical certification
- Keep up to date with technology trends
You are an experienced Technology Consultant, and are as comfortable working with a technical team as you are with clients and colleagues. With good communications skills, you are adept at mapping business needs to technology solutions and helping non-technical audiences understand the benefits of these solutions.
Your Technical Skillset Includes:
- General technical understanding of cloud platforms and supporting technologies
- Technical experience in a major public cloud platform using Infrastructure-as-Code, with Microsoft Azure experience being a plus
- Knowledge of cloud foundational components such as identity and access management (IAM) software defined networking, security, governance, and compliance
- Understanding of cloud automation and orchestration tools and techniques including git, Terraform, Ansible, Azure DevOps, ARM or equivalent
- 5+ years of Information Technology field experience
- 3+ hands on experience in implementing and/or maintaining highly complex cloud environments
- Experience migrating on-premise workloads to the cloud
- At least one recognized public cloud technical certification
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.