Azure Infrastructure Consultant
Area of expertise:
Azure Infrastructure Consultant – get to know us and apply!
• Do you dream of delivering projects with global impact for household names where a focus on excellence and quality is acknowledged and rewarded?
Then we want to hear from YOU! We are looking for an experienced Azure Engineer/ Azure Consultant to join at a Senior Analyst or Consultant level. You will join our accomplished Infrastructure community, working with the newest Azure technologies on results-oriented and sophisticated cloud transformations.
About our team:
Welcome to our team. We play an instrumental part in doing what Avanade does best: delivering outstanding and complex projects and helping our clients transform their businesses through digital innovation. We are friendly and diverse bunch with a strong team of 100, and we are still growing. We have the ambition to bring on more people with similar passion for technology, one that loves to learn but also enjoy a good work-life balance and a good social life after work (when Covid-19 allows!)
Come and work with a team of specialists in Microsoft technologies. Be part of a team to build and deliver services using innovative cloud technology, reach for the skies and deliver tomorrows technology today.
• You have experience deploying or architecting core Azure solutions across the Azure stack (networking, security, identity, DR, storage, subscription models, strategy & governance) for major enterprise projects.
• You bring the knowledge of infrastructure solutions from cloud to on-premise, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies.
• You feel happiness and enjoy solving complex technical challenges.
• You have a desire to work with global teams and offshore resources.
Note: We are not able to accept applications from those requiring Visa/Work permit sponsorship. Applicants must already be eligible to live and work in UK.
As a Consultant, you bring the following skills:
• Superb communication and interpersonal skills – you are working directly with our clients, alongside our robust team of consultant, or within a client team. You can communicate and present complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form.
• You will have experience engaging with the client to gather and advise on their requirement, writing high level and detailed designs as well as define architectural topologies.
• You will be comfortable working in large and small teams to design and implement solutions.
Some of the benefits we offer are:
• Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, 80 hours per annum studying towards Microsoft Certifications, generous pension and much more!
• Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
• Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
• Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
• 12-time winner of Microsoft Partner of the Year.
• 24,000+ certifications in Microsoft technology.
• 90-plus Microsoft partner awards.
• 18 Gold Competencies.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honours diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.