Azure Infra Consultant
Area of expertise:
- Contribute to all phases of Avanade projects (Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to integrate technology, operations and solution requirements into solution strategies
- Develop and modify infrastructure solutions within designated computing environments, relying on specialized infrastructure / networking knowledge
- Create project deliverable documentation, including design, build, and operations guides
- Work and interact directly with clients to transform information technology landscapes to new technology environments
- Define and establish information technology operations, processes, procedures and toolsets to manage and maintain requirements specified for a solution.
- Conduct systems integration testing (SIT), component integration testing (CIT), and user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Support creation and execution of change management efforts that accompany solutions
- Occasionally manage project components and/or a limited junior-level resources as needed
- Cloud transformation and migration solutions, infrastructure solutions, cloud technologies, networking, data center operations, platform migration
- Consulting focused on infrastructure modernization and migration to Azure (IaaS/Paas)
- Infrastructure migration or data center migration
- Cloud automation
- Cloud Security
- Application modernization and containers
- Operation management, systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations
- Excellent working experience with Infrastructure as a code (Terraform) is essential. Terraform certification is highly desired.
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Solid written and spoken English skills
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- 70-537 Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- Nature of Work: Executes project/program plans and processes in alignment with established operational objectives.
- Scope of Work: Primarily focused on own work, and execution of prescribed work plans.
- Complexity: Complex problems primarily within one's occupation / discipline that require personal judgement of contextual factors.
- Discretion: Wide latitude in approach to work within established work plans.
- Organizational Impact: Work efforts have an immediate impact on Avanade and/or client operations.
- Supervision Received: Works under general guidance and direction, but fully independent in own work with latitude for autonomous decision-making related to work process.
- Supervision Provided: Supports more junior colleagues on work efforts, with some checking of work.
- Knowledge Applied: Applies advanced knowledge of a learned occupation / discipline.
- Accountable for chargeability and training targets
- Accountable for project and annual goals
- Accountable for supervising junior-level resources
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.