Azure Engineer, W2 contract 3 mos.
Area of expertise:
This is a W2 contract only- no C2C
The CELA Business team is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to support and maintain a Secure Remote Source Code review platform for Microsoft. Historically, source code reviews are done by shipping encrypted drives to outside counsel that are loaded on to locked down computers and reviewed in a controlled environment. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, onsite support is restricted for these activities. Microsoft has instead provided a virtual environment to continue to support these reviews using Azure, Teams, and Remote Desktop.
· Maintain the Secured Code Review VM Environment per Microsoft guidelines.
· Setup new versions of environment as requirements require based on requests from business.
· Configure physical hardware per Microsoft guidelines.
· Resource must live in the Seattle Metro Area and be able to drive to drive to Microsoft campus in Redmond to pickup Microsoft provided hardware to be securely configured before being shipped. Anticipated to be roughly 1x/month.
· Responsible for maintaining other Azure resources outside of the Secure Code Review process. There are some other systems/processes outside of the Secure Code (e.g., Legal Hold Notice Tool) which will need management & maintenance.
· Required to communicate with stakeholders (internal and external to Microsoft) and provide task updates to attorneys and paralegals.
· Provide technical generalist services to the CELA team as business needs arise.
· Azure Security & Security Center
· Azure Virtual Machines
· Azure Data Factory
· Azure Networking (e.g., Virtual Networks, IP Restrictions)
· Remote Desktop (RDP)
· Key Vault
· Log Analytics Workspace
· Microsoft Teams
· Microsoft Office
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.