Azure DevOps Engineer
Area of expertise:
- Azure DevOps implementation using ADO (VSTS), TFS, .Net, SQL, SQL BI, Ansible, performance assessment
- At least five years of experience with web application and SQL coding
- Experience in the creation of VSTS / TFS build and release pipelines, custom build & release scripts, configuration of VSTS Artifactory & TFS drop location and TFS build controllers
- Proficient in configuration of VSTS / TFS build server, controller and build / deployment agent pools on server
- Proficiency with Microsoft Azure Infrastructure management
- Experience with Ansible script creation and modification for environment configuration
- Proficiency in ADO (VSTS) / TFS concepts on security control, backlog management, branching, merging and code reversal.
- Proficiency in Git version control
- Excellent troubleshooting all build and deployment issues
- Proficiency with coding / debugging of custom build and deployment scripts in PowerShell, Ansible runbooks, YML builds, C# .Net, MS Build, BAT and vb10
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.