Azure DevOps Architect
Area of expertise:
Level: Sr. Analyst to Sr. Con.
DevOps engineer is responsible for designing and implementing Cloud/Azure solutions (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and capable of handling Build/Release and Configuration management activities with TFS/VSTS/Azure DevOps/Git/Bit bucket etc. As a DevOps Engineer, you will automate the build, test and deploy processes.
- Over all 4 to 7 years of experience having strong knowledge of automating and orchestrating workloads on Azure, Azure DevOps (VSTS), Infrastructure automation using ARM/Terraform/BiCep Templates and automating Azure services
- Hands-on experience in scripting with bash, PowerShell, Python, Terraform, Azure CLI, ARM templates and BiCep templates
- CI/ CD Management, CI/CD Automation pipelines
- Manage and support customer environments in Microsoft Azure cloud with code
- Manage the full release and operational process of Infrastructure as Code
- Working knowledge of know how to deploy and manage microservices using Service Fabric, Docker, Kubernetes Linux/Windows containerization
- A strong working understanding of networking, including load balancing and firewall methodologies
- Good knowledge of application development using Agile, and DevOps best practices
- Swarming on stories or bugs as needed: dev, test, doc
Optional: Microsoft Healthcare & EPIC experience
- Automate Azure services, support Cloud-Native applications and API development using .NET, .NET Core and Containers along with any other IaaS, SaaS or PaaS services
- Contribute to infrastructure as code development on multiple large-scale, mission-critical systems.
- Work collaboratively as a key contributor on a high performing team which ships code and delivers value as outcomes
- 2+ years of experience with DevOps engineer within Shell Scripting, PowerShell, Azure CLI and Infrastructure Automation Tools (Terraform, Salt, ARM Templates, BiCep Templates)
- Need to have knowledge of Azure PaaS services along with hand on experience with different automation tools, source control and pipelines
- Working Experience with automation with Ansible & Chef
- Good debugging and problem-solving skills Should have excellent scripting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to write quality unit and end–to–end tests; debug and optimize existing and new code.
- Experience in High Availability and Disaster Recovery implementation
- MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions Associate, MCSA Linux on Azure Solutions Associate
- Architect Exam priorities: AZ-400 Azure DevOps Solutions, Architecting Azure Solutions, AZ – 300 & AZ - 301, 70-533, AZ – 100 & 101 Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.