Azure Data Solution Architect
Area of expertise:
Are you passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies and thrive in an organization with real passion for teamwork, business and changing things for the better? Then you should keep reading!
Avanade Italy is looking for an Azure Data Solution Architect to join our skilled and passionate Analytics team of skilled people, all love working with data. We work together in both small and large teams with people that share the same passion and happiness of delivering phenomenal projects to our clients.
You will be working on highly complex projects for some of Italy's most well-known companies, all while developing your own career. With the best people in the industry, we have fun together both in our daily work and during our social activities after hours. The Analytics team consists of people with different backgrounds from Software Engineering, Infrastructure, Data & AI, and BI Development, so we hope you like so be part of a diverse team where everybody has a lot to contribute with - including yourself!
As a Azure Data Solution Architect at Avanade you will:
- Design and build modern data pipelines and data streams
- Expose data to end users using Power BI, Azure API Apps or other modern visualization platform or experience
- Analyze current business practices, processes and procedures and identify future opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure data & analytics PaaS services.
- Support the planning and implementation of data platform services including sizing, configuration, and needs assessment
- Implement effective metrics and monitoring processes
- Work as a trusted advisor to our clients
- Minimum 4 years of experience with ETL tools, Databricks, SQL, SSAS & T-SQL
Architectural knowledge of Azure Cloud services, including 3+ years of hands-on experience in solutioning and delivering within:
• Azure Data Factory
• Azure Data Lake Storage
• Azure SQL DWH (Synapse) and Azure SQL DB
• No-SQL DB (Cosmos DB, Mongo DB)
• Azure Databricks (Spark, Scala)
• Azure Analysis Services
- Experience with data visualization using Power BI, SAS VA, and Power Pivot
- Strong in data Governance, including Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality tools and processes
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.