Azure Cloud Transformation Architect
Area of expertise:
One of the most important roles Enterprise Cloud/Azure Transformation Architect is at the front & center of solutions crafting. Your ideas and your work results have significant business outcomes for our largest enterprise clients. You lead all the lively stuff: solution development, architecture, sales support, and delivery for some of Avanade’s top clients.
About the Role:
You are all about crafting & implementing high performance, scalable AI solutions that maximize the latest in Microsoft Cloud technologies.
You thrive building effective partnerships, collaborating with external clients, leaders across our business, and architecture teams to define technology and architecture blueprints and build implementation roadmaps to achieve client success.
You creatively engage with business leaders, technical and sales experts to resolve the strategy for offering identification and investment opportunities. Additionally, you drive strategic changes to the portfolio in response to business needs, with a goal of helping our clients achieve groundbreaking innovation that brings positive return on investment and measurable value to their client base.
Day to Day:
On a project basis, you lead and advise both onshore and offshore teams and lead the development product roadmap from incubation, design, development, porting, to product maintenance. How impactful is that!
Partnering across technical & sales teams, regions, innovation studios and with our marquis industry partners (Accenture & Microsoft), you guide regional teams through the full lifecycle of solution development, execution, sales and thru to implementation.
Your efforts result in successful client engagements, partnering with Avanade’s internal Legal teams to ensure the avoidance of risk and the guarantee of compliance.
- 4+years as a creative, effective, ground-breaking Cloud Architect
- Experience in designing and implementing modernized architectures and automation using cloud infrastructure technologies with focus on containers/Kubernetes (Dockers, Azure Kubernetes Service)Strong focus on Microsoft Azure technologies as well as other cloud technologies such as AWS, etc
- 3+ years of pre-sales collaboration, solution creation, delivery, and business management in a consulting environment
- Passion and expertise leading a product through design, implementation, execution, and delivery with confirmed client success
- Deep technical acuity and understanding of Microsoft technologies
- BA/BS Degree in a technical field
- Experience and deep spike with one of the following: Infrastructure, Data, Microservices or Security
- Strong preference for individuals who are certified with as an Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
- MBA or master’s degree is always a valued bonus!
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.