Azure Cloud Infrastructure Solution Architect
Area of expertise:
- Developing a high-level approach and leading teams of engineers to assist in design and delivery.
- Advising clients on an overall IT plans, including efficiently spending on existing and new technologies and integrating technology solutions in ways that create value for the organization.
- Working and interacting directly with clients to ensure smooth and successful design and implementation of Avanade solutions.
- Helping establish partnership with cross-functional technology and design teams to integrate technology, operations, and solution requirements into solution strategies.
- Additionally, you apply your expertise in technical and consulting knowledge to advise clients on proper governance to ensure stability, and to enable them to evolve their environments to support changing business requirements.
- Infrastructure solutions (especially Microsoft), cloud technologies, networking, data center operations, platform migration, and enterprise directories: good knowledge of Cloud Azure both of IaaS and PaaS services: in particular Virtual Machines, Active Directory, AKS, Azure Virtual Machine Storage and Network.
- Operation management, systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations.
- C-Level communication and strong capability to document and represent technical concepts in slides, architectural documentation and building high-level and low-level technical diagrams.
- Good understanding of infrastructure-as-code and how DevOps models intersect.
- Cross architecture skills to plan complex and multi-cloud solutions and infrastructure core services.
- Microservice architecture and containerization.
- Advanced understanding of PowerShell and other scripting languages.
- Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft products: Azure and Microsoft Certification will be a plus.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.