Azure Cloud Architect
Area of expertise:
Who are we?
The focus of the Infrastructure Talent Community at Avanade is to develop strong consultant and technical skills on infrastructure in general, Azure, Microsoft 365, Workplace and security.
We are a dynamic team of 60 people driven by innovation and creativity and empower our colleagues to deliver optimum, cutting-edge solutions for our enterprise customers.
We are looking for a CLOUD SOLUTION ARCHITECT to join our Infrastructure team!
You will make a difference because:
- You have deep understanding of cloud computing technologies and emerging computing trends
- You will act as a trusted advisor to our clients and provide advice and recommendation on how best to use Microsoft’s cloud technologies in order to improve customer business outcomes
- You have at least 10 years’ experience within consultancy as a Microsoft, infrastructure or application consultant and have done assignments for organizations with more than 1000 workplaces
- You design and present cloud strategies and solutions, write and design the architecture for cloud migrations and modernizations and therefore have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment journey
- You have experience in customer facing roles and a track record of building deep technical relationships with C-level stakeholders
- You are Microsoft certified and have experience in supporting clients in the adoption of the Azure platform
Why choose Avanade?
- We provide you with a careers advisor from day 1 to lead and mentor you on your Avanade journey and offer endless opportunities for training and career development
- We offer you the opportunity to be socialy involved and commit to a good cause within working hours
- We offer you the perfect opportunity to work with Microsoft technology at the highest level and be part of an enthusaistic international team of experienced Microsoft professionals
- We offer attractive salary packages that include a company car, bonus scheme, phone and laptop and the opportunity to work part-time (minimum 32 hours).
- Be Orange Blog | Avanade
Is this you?
If so, please apply by submitting your cv through our career website Find Jobs - Avanade Jobs and one of our Talent Acquisition team will soon be in touch!
TOGETHER WE GO BEYOND!
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.