Area of expertise:
Do you love living in the cloud? So do we!
About the Role:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of digital transformation while being surrounded by people who are passionate and strategic about building modern applications that using the industry’s leading technologies. You will learn our client’s business, organization, systems, challenges, and goals; then utilize that knowledge to work with a team to deliver exceptional results!
We are passionate about helping companies develop solutions that increase their bottom line!
· Azure enterprise-level projects that design and deploy cloud environments for hosting business application services
· Designing, testing, and implementing application services migrations in both manual and automated manner
· Working closely with client operational resources in updating their on-premises practices to include cloud
· Managed a combination of on-shore and off-shore resources
· Working closely with the application, network, and security teams to ensure requirements are reflected appropriately in the Azure design
· Travel to client locations as needed
· You are a go-to Enterprise Cloud authority and domain expert with Azure or AWS
· You engage your clients and build trust among peers
· You are passionate about building best of breed solutions (IaaS & PaaS) that meets or exceeds service level availability (SLA) requirements.
· Experience implementing Business Continuity, Edge & global solutions
· At least five years of experience in a lead a role where you contribute to the application architecture
· Implementation experience with Compliance controls such as PCI, ISO with Security Center.
· Cost modeling, migration methodology including discovery solutions & right-sizing workloads
· Strong knowledge of implementing application Monitoring & Integration with IT Service Management
· Five plus years of experience in building or running distributed/scalable solutions on any of the recognized Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Alibaba, etc.)
· Seven plus years of working with clients to develop a digital transformation roadmap
· Expert knowledge of design patterns and DevSecOps standard methodologies
· Expert knowledge and experience in advanced integration tools:
· Hands-on Creation of Terraform/Cloud-Formation/ARM templates
· Experience dealing with cloud workloads, infrastructure and application architecture, data ingestion architecture, data storage and transformations, data analytics, serverless function/application design, micro-services, DevOps
· Experience in migrating on-premises workloads into Public cloud
· SME with ongoing new developments in public cloud technologies and educate clients
· Preferred certifications: Any of the following: AWS Certified Architect, Microsoft Azure Certified Architect, Cloud Architecture Certifications
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.