Area of expertise:
Together we go beyond.
Avanade is looking for a UKI Benefits Lead to join our fast-growing HR Talent Community.
Did you know that Avanade is the global largest, independent, Microsoft innovator?
For our employees we offer a chance to be part of our clients’ digital transformation journey and leading the way in workplace experience. We work with some of the largest enterprises globally and create workplace experiences that help them make the workplace a driver of sustainable value.
About the role:
As the Benefits Lead you will have a multi-faceted role, covering multiple areas within HR. You will be the UKI subject matter authority on benefits, ensuring that Avanade constantly offers a competitive array of benefits to its employees. You will also work closely with the training lead in building and executing a strategic training plan, including the management of monthly onboarding sessions. As part of your benefits role, you will have a part to play in helping to run payroll administration.
Day-to-day you will:
- Lead on shaping and managing a competitive benefits package for UK and Ireland employees (different offerings)
- Work closely with Accenture to build relationships to ensure we are benefiting from any new offerings that fit Avanade’s offerings
- Liaise and negotiate with vendors and communicate with business partners to ensure continuous improvement.
- Responsible for the overall UKI Benefit administration, budget, spend and tracking annually
- Ensure that our employees are aware of the total benefits packages (onboarding and ongoing comms)
- Continue to evolve the benefits offerings to include inclusive offerings that support our inclusion agenda
- Lead the entire benefits lifecycle end to end
- Work closely with our offshore teams to coordinate overall benefit processes
- Acts as the SME on all benefit related queries from employees
- Help to run the onboarding training sessions for new joiners each month, ensuring it runs efficiently and to a high standard
- Work alongside the Learning Lead, to help implement the UK training plan, organise regional trainings and coordinate global training nominations.
- Working alongside the Learning Lead, support the full L&D lifecycle such as budget management, venue booking, stats and KPI reporting and running the Regional Learning Calendar.
You want to work for a business that’s centred on people. Your positivity motivates others and contributes to a workplace culture that works for everyone. You’re a problem solver, calm under pressure and always looking for creative solutions to tricky issues.
Ideally you will have 3-4 years of proven benefits knowledge and experience within a professional services environment. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a commitment to excellent customer service. You are results-oriented and comfortable working within a flexible structure with different people, motivated and able to inspire change. You are keen to be visible to the wider business and enjoy taking the lead on various projects and initiatives (for example, running our monthly inductions and educating our employees on the benefits package at Avanade).
With a sound understanding of business, your career experience demonstrates strong communication, presenting and negotiating skills. You have strong attention to detail and accuracy.
As this role is varied you will be a true team player and happy to get involved in whatever tasks are needed. This will include ongoing admin tasks as part of your duties.
You have proficient IT skills, PowerPoint, MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
Why Avanade...Because there’s no place like this!
If you’re a self-starter, an optimist and someone who loves to get things done, you’ll fit right in at Avanade. People who thrive here are motivated, interested in learning and genuinely have a desire to be the best at what they do. If that’s sounds like you, you sound good to us.
In return, you’ll have access to the latest technology in the Microsoft ecosystem, partnering with some of the biggest and the best companies across the globe and some seriously forward-thinking people to work with to make career-defining things happen.
If you'd like to get even better at what you do and transform businesses from the inside out, there’s no better place.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.