Area of expertise:
As an Intelligent Automation Developer, you are a Software Engineer with a focus on RPA platforms: Blue Prism, Ui Path, Microsoft Power Automate, or other similar products; with a well-rounded core skillset, and ability to work in a self-sustained manner.
Day-to-day you will:
• Create and maintain as-is business processes process, PDDs (Process Definition Document)
• Create and maintain automated process documentation PDDs (Solution Design Document)
• Automation design and creation of TDDs (Technical Design Document)
• Act as design authority for automations
• Configure and build automated processes, self-sustained
• Perform peer reviews/walkthroughs, providing feedback
• Troubleshoot and fix advanced automation issues
• Work with client resources during UAT
• Work within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to leadership
• Provide leadership and guidance for production automation operational support
• Maintain and/or update technical and/or industry knowledge and skills through continuous learning activities
• Provide support for intelligent automation platforms and technical architecture
Your technical and non-technical skills include:
• Advanced skills with Intelligent Automation platforms, complex code development and/or testing
• Advanced skills and experience in automation lifecycle management, agile development methods and software planning
• Ability to guide clients through process fitment, potential issues, and collaborate to derive solutions in a strategic manner
• Ability to work in teams and individually when needed, including remote and disconnected teams
• Leadership and management of junior team members
• Advanced problem solving in a self-reliant manner
• Exposure to Azure AI, machine learning, Cognitive Services, and Virtual Agents
Advanced level of certification for any of the following RPA platforms: Blue Prism, UIPath, MS Power Automate, or other similar and relevant platforms
Preferred Educational Background:
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You likely have 5+ years of prior related work experience, preferably in a technology or consulting environment.
Scope of Work:
Work must be coordinated across different workstreams, processes, or projects.
• Timeliness, accuracy, and quality of own work
• Chargeability and training targets
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.