Artificial Intelligence Senior Consultant, Advisory
Area of expertise:
Want to create customer value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mold and who gets inspired by the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
We are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, inspire, and support our client partners and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the globe. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
Avanade is seeking a Senior Consultant to expand its Artificial Intelligence Advisory capabilities. You will support engagements advising clients at the highest strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes. You must possess exception analytical, interpersonal and creative thinking capabilities. You will need to be entrepreneurial, enterprising and personable, possessing exceptional leadership qualities, that allows you to assume a critical role in the Advisory Practice with an ability to scale over time. The work you're doing in this role will be of a Strategic nature rather than a software or technology architecture deliverable.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Operating with senior client executives (C-levels, VPs, Directors), you will assist our clients in successfully defining their Data and Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence Strategy, Transformation Initiatives, Investments and Operating Models to support their business priorities.
You will target initiatives to specific industries domains and at driving business value now and solving our client’s challenges by sophisticated analytics techniques to realize the promise of building an intelligent business eco-system.
As a successful Senior Consultant, you will:
- Support the delivery of a broad range of Data, Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Visualization, Data Science, RPA and AI related Strategy / Advisory engagements
- Possess deep understanding of trends and strategies for identifying and bringing to bear appropriate approaches and solutions to meet client business, financial and technical objectives
- Conduct detailed analyses to understand and explain client problems and utilize standard consulting leadership skills such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc.
- Actively contribute to the creation of client proposals for consulting and/or transformation engagements focused on Data/Analytics/ AI and automation
- Monitor technology trends and raise awareness of capabilities and innovations in selected domains of expertise and contribute towards industry specific offerings
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of Management Consulting experience from a top management or professional services firm
- Defining AI and IoT Strategy, Operating Models and advisory experience
- Understanding of user experience
- Previous experience working on multiple Advisory / Strategy engagements in a highly matrixed external client facing environment, with Talent & Project & Budget Management responsibilities
- Superb communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions
- Autonomous, positive problem solver, and aptitude to work independently or part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Practical Business Architecture experience (business / operation models, personas, process modelling)
- Knowledge of the Data/ Analytics strategy and COE definition
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, MBA preferred
Preferred Experience and Skills:
The following skills and capabilities are central to the role, depending on Service Area expertise:
- Cross-sector and functional experience highly desirable (Financial Services/ Healthcare/ Life Sciences/ Manufacturing/ Supply Chain)
- Data, Analytics Strategy, Maturity assessment & Roadmap (using Microsoft technologies)
- COE Setup and Operationalization Plan (Analytics related)
- Data Governance and Management
- Process Re-Engineering, Transformation and Adoption
- Sound knowledge in Strategy development involving areas such as Data Architecture, Data Hubbing / Integration, Data Modeling, Data Governance & Management, Data Quality, Data Security, Reporting & Analytics, BI Governance, BI Self-Service
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.