Area Sales Transformation Lead North America
Area of expertise:
At Avanade, we have a bold ambition to be the world’s leading digital innovator, making a genuine human impact for our clients, our people and our communities. We combine entrepreneurial thinking with the strength and reach of our Microsoft and Accenture heritage, and we harness the power of our diverse backgrounds to create a community of exceptional talent. If you’re ready to join 44,000+ professionals in 25 countries who are passionate, collaborative and agile, Avanade is the right place for you. Because we believe that our capacity to learn is limitless and the future is ours to create. Together we go beyond. www.avanade.com/career
The Area Sales Transformation Lead is a new role created to support our Area Sales Lead North America
Avanade is embarking on a multiyear sales transformation as part of a wider CEO-led company-wide business transformation to dramatically grow Avanade across multiple corporate metrics such as sales, revenue, profit and market share. The transformation includes creating a high performing sales function with a refreshed sales operating model with a clear identity, career model, modern tools and systems to support a growing sales force to deliver exceptional results in a supportive, inclusive and rewarding work environment. The transformation will refresh the company’s GTM models including channel strategy.
The Area Sales Transformation Lead is a critical coordinating role that will suit a versatile candidate experienced in supporting and participating in change programs in billion dollar IT services businesses, looking to take on the bigger challenge of coordinating a global transformation program into local execution while also supporting the Area Sales Leader’s day to day business priorities.
This is a blended role intended to support the Area Sales Leader and the Area sales organization, coordinating with the global transformation program to balance the right perspective on both strategy and execution, with the right balance in priority around both business-as-usual (BAU) and transformation program changes.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
Area Sales Transformation Lead
- The suitable candidate can tactically and tactfully prioritize the activities of the office of the Area Sales Leader in collaboration with other leaders’ offices to prepare for leadership meetings, Global Sales Council and global sales transformation meetings, high profile client engagements, and major external market-facing activities. Works closely with the Global Sales Chief of Staff and the office of the Area President.
- Highly organized coordinator working closely with the global Sales Transformation PMO Lead and the other Area Sales Transformation Leads to assist in leading, coordinating, mobilizing, tracking, and reporting on the transformation program.
- The right leader will enjoy the diversity of the role and will exhibit credibility and experience in sales strategy frameworks, sales operating models and sales planning methodologies, and has a high degree of comfort in working through ambiguity, complex relationships and sophisticated business and channel models.
This blended role will support the Area Sales Leader in developing plans at scale to support the Area sales priorities and will support the annual corporate and budget planning processes.
Area Sales Transformation Lead will
- Support the Area Sales Lead and work closely with the Global Sales Transformation PMO Lead
- Support the annual global sales planning and budgeting cycle
- Working with the Area Sales Lead, the Global Sales Chief of Staff, Global Sales Transformation PMO Lead, and Sales Operations, create the management systems and governance forums in Area supporting global processes led by the Global Sales Council and where required, build support for the administration of governance forums for sales in partnership with other functions, as per agreed priorities. For example, Deal Intake process, Incentive exception process, evolution of market and account segmentation.
- Support the Area Sales Lead and the Global Sales Transformation program in helping secure the right local talent within agreed budget/resourcing envelopes to support BAU and transformation priorities.
- Ideally the right candidate is motivated to work in a high performing environment supporting a diverse and growing sales community to support the delivery of significant double-digit growth in an engaging manner to promote employee satisfaction.
In particular, the preferred candidate will be a well organized systems thinker with an outcomes focus. This will include coordinating with the right teams, achieving the envisioned cultural evolution, and bringing the transformational sponsorship needed to embed new ways of delivering value to clients across a complex landscape.
- Coordinating multi-year and annual strategies with measurable implementation plans
- Leveraging and analyzing a variety of external data sources to help prepare high quality C-level proposals and planning models particularly for the Global Sales Council
- Cross functional stakeholder working relationships
- Supporting market facing teams and modern client segmentation models
- Supporting leadership to manage and sequence change through substantial transformational activities and developments
PREFERRED SKILLS & BEHAVIORS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Highly organized with strong time management and coordination skills
- Resilience in dealing with multiple stakeholders from c-level to graduates
- Can calmly create a sense of urgency
- Collaborative and able to navigate multiple cultures and styles
- Problem solving mindset
- Mature interpersonal and persuasion skills
- Strong numeracy and data analysis skills
- The ability to persevere in the face of challenges
- Relentless commitment to higher standards balanced with a pragmatic outlook
- Attitude of continuous improvement and seeking input
- Inclination to seek and analyze data from a variety of sources to support decisions
WORKS CLOSELY WITH
- Area Sales Leads
- Global Sales Transformation PMO Lead
- Other Area Sales Transformation Leads
- Global and Area Sales Operations Leaders
- Global Sales Comms & Area Marketing and Comms Leaders
- Sales Operations & Sales Enablement functions
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.