Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
Area of expertise:
Do you want to put companies back in control of their code? So do we.
You take the best from open-source applications to create bespoke solutions that are both innovative and agile.
You know how the right software solutions can help businesses do more with less effort. You know code inside out and enjoy putting innovation to work in real applications and getting real results.
Please note candidates must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents to be eligible for this opportunity.
- Build software components using a variety of programming languages (C#, .NET) that follow industry-standard design patterns, development methodologies, and deployment models
- Develop software that extends the capabilities of the ArcGIS platform
- Solve and articulate complex problems with application design development, and user experiences
- Create and execute unit test plans and develop integration tests
- Diagnose and fix software problems
- Assist in assessing product quality and release readiness including any documentation
- 2+ years of software development experience building software components and applications with ArcGIS
- Extensive Full-stack development experience
- Superior design and software engineering skills
- Experience with writing testable software
- Experience in Integration and API development. Experience with Azure services is highly regarded
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) is highly regarded.
- Experience with Agile and other software development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management and organizational skills
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.