Applications & Infrastructure Managed Services Sales Lead – North America
Area of expertise:
Applications & Infrastructure Managed Services Sales Lead – North America
In a highly visible and strategic leadership role, the Applications & Infrastructure Managed Services Sales Lead for NA will act as a strategic leader and business builder with a goal of Managed Services sales growth and increased market share for our European region.
Demonstrating an innovative and results-oriented approach, you will achieve and exceed performance growth targets and establish Avanade as a leader in Managed Services. As a member of a highly-matrixed and global environment, you will work closely with NA Regional Leadership, Sales Leadership, and other Solution Area Stakeholders to implement a go-to-market strategy for originating, driving, and capturing Managed Services sales across our App & Infra solutions such as Cloud Managed Services etc.
- the NA App & Infra Managed Services sales target
- a strategy to drive Managed Services (MS) sales across the regions.
- Partner with the Avanade Sales Team on individual opportunities, shaping our Managed Services win strategy and supporting conversion of it
- Align the Managed Services business across our global landscape to deliver marquis accounts and best-in-class bids where Managed Services can bring value.
- Collaborate with and educate Account and Sales Teams to drive offerings to target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, shaping, review and approval
- Educate Account Leadership & Business Development teams on our Managed Services Portfolio.
- Build, use and maintain successful industry partnerships with Accenture and Microsoft, while growing Avanade market share in a methodical and collaborative model
- Lead client workshops with client management, analyzing and designing Managed Services solutions
- Advise our Sales Team in identifying and targeting key accounts and how to position our solutions to build customer value and drive revenue growth
- Lead solution planning and design efforts with the teams, collaborating with Business Development and Account Teams to drive sales in targeted accounts
- Bring best-in-class thinking and integrate where we can enhance our client's business
- Provide input in the developing and executing of plans for brand development, client referrals, market awareness, and market positioning
- Lead Regional Leadership and Delivery Teams during architectural design sessions, key customer workshops, implementation project reviews, and end-to-end solution shaping
- Offer “hands on” support to each region with their sales strategy and forecast, campaigns, revenue, and capabilities, conducting cost/benefit modeling and building compelling business cases. Capture and communicate high quality sales, solution, and delivery assets to help Avanade lower the cost of future sales and deliveries
- As required, travel to meet with clients and support sales pursuits
You have passion, enthusiasm, and entrepreneurship in driving our Managed Services business. You have a demonstrated leadership track record in Managed Services sales and deal shaping acumen and developing and growing long term, high value client relationships. You bring energy to our clients and the various people you interact with daily and you’re adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow our Managed Services sale opportunities with key clients.
Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of our Managed Services sales and offerings to grow our Managed Services business.
In Addition, your Skills & Experience Include:
• Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
• Successful history of meeting assigned sales targets
• Experience selling and delivering ERP and CRM software suites, preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365, as well as a working functional knowledge in this domain area
• Experience in selling or delivering managed services in a shared service model
• Ability to effectively team with peers in large, matrixed organizations, including experience with offshore teams and delivery
• Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions/projects with heavy client interaction
• Strong Managed Services background and preferably also a consulting/project-based background, which includes assessing and managing the qualification, value creation, sales capture, and contracting of large scale, complex Managed Services projects
• You possess a Batchelor's degree in a business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• An advanced degree or MBA is preferred, particularly technical (IT, Engineering, or related)
• You likely have about 10 years of relevant sales, technology, and business leadership experience, including sales, solution selling, creation, delivery, and business management, and more than 5 years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy company
Your Business Leadership Experience Encompasses:
· Managed Services selling and delivery experience
· Strong point of view on emerging trends in technology including Managed Services, Azure, Application Development, Agile/DevOps, Microsoft development platforms, cloud platforms (Azure), Data Analytics, RPA and Intelligent Automation
· Establishing a presence in a target market and in the minds of key clients through client interactions and executive presence
· Significant interaction with C-level exec
· Business development, marketing, and complex channel management
· Excellent leadership & communication skills, especially strong influencing and negotiation capabilities
Location: Flexible on location with client specific travel as needed
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military, or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.