Applications & Infrastructure Global Strategy Activation Lead
Area of expertise:
As the Applications & Infrastructure Global Strategy Activation Lead and a key member of our Global Applications & Infrastructure Team, you will be responsible for creating and executing our activation plan for the 5-year Applications & Infrastructure Strategy.
As a thought leader, you will help transform and develop Avanade’s existing capabilities and position Avanade as an innovator for customers and partners alike.
You demonstrate innovation and ambition to achieve performance targets and establish Avanade as a leader in Applications & Infrastructure and as a #1 Employer of Choice.
Within a Highly Collaborative Environment You Will:
- Engage with Senior Area and Regional Leadership to identify local champions
- Be an agent of change to different functions in the business to better understand their place in the strategy and help in engaging them to bring that to life
- Possess a roll-up-the sleeves approach to testing and validating as the strategy comes to life
Your Technical and Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Demonstrated role with growing responsibility within a professional services consulting firm
- Strong engineering and program management experience
- Seasoned mentor and coach, with comfort and success leading from the front
- Ability to drive a change agenda and bring diverse perspectives into a share vision
- Immense experience in product-centric approach to continuous engagement with clients
- Passionate about the development of Applications & Infrastructure solutions
- Passionate about the development and delivery of technical services and products
- Experience working within a highly matrixed, global organization
- Minimizing security exposure, ensuring compliance, and maintaining customer trust
- Lead the pursuit of engagements to positive closure, maintaining the relationship through the delivery phase resulting in repeat client business
- Ability to shift priorities in a fast-moving environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- Master's degree strongly preferred
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.