Application Security Architect - Cybersecurity CoE
Area of expertise:
Avanade’s Global Cybersecurity Center of Excellence is looking for an experienced Application Security Architect. This role is predominantly a deal-shaping and delivery focused role with the unique opportunity to help our clients solve complex and cutting-edge Application Security business challenges across the Secure Software Development Lifecycle, SAST, DAST, and DevSecOps approaches.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself as a leader in Application Security. You will solution deals across our medium to large client base, as well as gain the knowledge and experience of Microsoft’s broader Security, Compliance, and Identity ecosystem, which is already recognized as a world leading integrated security platform.
About the Role:
As a member of Avanade’s Global Cybersecurity Center of Excellence, you will work on some of the most exciting, complex, and leading-edge projects. In a customer-facing role, you play an active role in transforming our client’s Secure Development Lifecycle through application development and infrastructure as code approaches, as well as helping to mature their operations through designing and implementing new approaches, technologies, and development operating models.
As a part of our Cybersecurity CoE, you will be in a unique position to manage your time across both pre-sales and client delivery. You will make a change to the entire Avanade organization through your offering development and thought leadership. We actively encourage innovation, training, and development to ensure you are always at the cutting edge of Application Security.
You are an Application Security Architect interested in joining our newly established and rapidly growing Cybersecurity CoE Team. To hit the ground running, your skills include:
- Proven experience in designing and implementing Automated Application Security tooling into the CI/CD pipeline to perform SAST and DAST operations as part of the SSDLC
- Understanding of software development approaches and how they can be secured through changes in application development, security software tools, and integration best practices
- Solid understanding of the business, privacy, security, and compliance challenges surrounding the secure development lifecycle and a passion for solving these challenges for clients
- Good understanding of threat modelling, risk, and how to mitigate the risks concerning applications, both from internal and external threat factors
- With an eye to the future, you are aware of emerging technologies in the application security landscape and of the latest tools and techniques to mitigate threats
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Team, to expand your proven delivery experience into the area of pre-sales and solutioning, and be exposed to large, global enterprise clients, with some of the most complex and enticing Digital Identity problems to solve.
We are agnostic on the vendor experience you bring. We’re looking for skills and capabilities in Digital Identity and a strong desire to learn new technology. Ideally, you bring experience working on the Microsoft Digital Identity platform. However, we can provide focused training to the right individuals who can demonstrate their passion, experience, and thought leadership in the Digital Identity space.
Benefits We Offer:
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (15 years in a row!)
- Exceptional development and training, with a minimum 80 hours/year of training and paid certifications
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Full Benefits Package including Medical Coverage, Income Protection Policy, Extended Benefits, Bonus Program, generous Retirement Plan, and much more!
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.