Area of expertise:
The Application Architect (AA) provides functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyze, define, and support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or group of applications. The AA p defines the Architecture driven by Business Needs, Non-functional requirements and Quality Attributes that must be meet. Provides Technical support and coaching to different Development and other Technical Teams. Has a good holistic knowledge of the applicable technologies to a particular problem without disregarding the Minimum Viable Product. The AA is an experienced worker in multinational projects, including complex environments and deliveries.
- 8+ years of IT industry experience
- 8+ years in Microsoft .Net Development
- 7+ years technical team leadership or management experience
- 5+ years of consulting experience
- 5+ years in Microsoft Azure Cloud technologies
- Ability to travel to the customer location
- Experienced and expertise as Architect in multinational and complex deliveries (more than 4 multinational, distributed, development teams)
- Experienced leading large, enterprise level teams (10+ team members)
- Experience in Agile /Scrum frameworks
- Good knowledge on development good practices, architecture patterns and software craftmanship
- Good English communication skills
- Experience and expertise as Solution Architect in medium-complex deals
- Experience in Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFe, Nexus, Scrum of Scrums…)
- Should have deep technical skills and be capable of serving as a subject matter expert in at least one Microsoft technology or business domain.
- Experience in DevOps practices, processes, and Technologies
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to learn from and to coach less experienced teams.
- Goal-oriented mindset.
- Technical passionate but capable to distinguish between needs and wants.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.