Analytics Platform Architect
Area of expertise:
In South Australia, Avanade’s new Adelaide Build Hub specializes in modern engineering, delivering engineering excellence to the region through Scrum-driven, cross-functional teams. We deliver rapid and frequent value to our clients through Agile practices and ways of working, and our team is growing – so Apply now!
This role is open to both Adelaide and Canberra.
As an Analytics Platform Architect, you will work with clients to identify, the document, and translate their business strategy and requirements into solutions and services that help our clients achieve their business outcomes using Analytics.
The key to this role is that the individual will be an expert in selecting the optimal architecture and delivery approach that will service clients’ needs with a balance of costs, capability, and risks to achieve the business outcomes. Based on the market demand for Data and AI solutions this role is critical for Avanade to create new business opportunities and grow existing clients. This role includes developing client roadmaps, program building, incorporating intelligent processes into existing business processes, and solution planning that drives our clients desired business outcomes.
The scope of solutions can include, diverse data (including IoT) and advanced analytics capabilities, such as data engineering, data modeling, machine learning, and data interaction and visualization that are all powered by Microsoft Azure technologies. The successful individual will be a long-term trusted advisor to our clients to establish programs and systems in integration projects targeting business outcomes on a repeatable basis.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen.
- Analyze current business practice, processes, and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data and Analytics PaaS Services.
- Develop overall solution plans and strategic vision for data and analytics solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap for the client’s needs. Provide high-level architectural expertise to sales, project, and other analytics teams.
- Perform key management and thought leadership role in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data modeling, data access, data integration, data visualization, text mining, data discovery, statistical methods, database design and implementation.
- Define and achieve a strategic roadmap for the enterprise, including data modeling, implementation, and data management for our enterprise data warehouse and advanced data analytics systems. - Identify risks, assumptions, and develop estimates end-to-end based on Solution Plans.
- Build relationships with Solution Architects and collaborate on C Leaders, explore TC Leadership Roster! Travel as needed
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
You likely have about 5-7+ years of applied experience solutioning programs and system integration projects that include Modern Data Platform and Advanced Analytics, preferably in a business consulting (technology focus) environment or a combination.
Your technical/non-technical skills include:
- Proven client experience selecting the architecture that services clients need with the balance of costs, capability, and risk to meet client’s business objectives.
- Demonstrated experience in turning business use cases and requirements into technical solutions.
- Experience in business processing mapping of data and analytics solutions.
- Strong understanding of the value proposition(s) associated with AI, Data, PaaS (Azure PaaS is a plus!), and DevOps.
- Experience constructing program journeys.
- Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloging, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flow.
- The ability to apply methods to solve business problems using one or more Azure Data and Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams, and system integration.
- Experience successfully solutioning digital analytics programs and system integration projects across multiple work streams and geographically dispersed teams.
- People management responsibilities both directly and indirectly with globally dispersed teams.
- Passion for AI.
- Ability to establish relationships with peers virtually.
- Able to explain complex analytical methodologies and concepts in non-technical language. - Experience design and solutioning Modern Data Platforms and solutions incorporating AI and Advanced Analytics.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience partnering on analytics-related sales pursuits.
- Knowledge of Lambda and Kappa architecture patterns.
- Knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality tools and processes.
- Strong team collaboration and experience working with remote teams.
- Knowledge of DevOps processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as code fundamentals.
Benefits of being an Avanade Employee
- Additional 5 days personal Leave + Opportunity to purchase extra annual leave
- Wellbeing & Gadget Allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous parental leave
- Corporate private health insurance discounts
- Up to 80 hours of training per year
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.