Analytics & Personalization - Digital Studios
Area of expertise:
Welcome to the Avanade Digital Innovation Studios, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a fast-moving, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, create trans formative digital experiences for some of the biggest and best brands on the planet. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Great, in North America you can find us in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, NYC, Raleigh, Seattle, and Toronto.
As a Analytics & Personalization Consultant and a key member of our Digital Studio Team, you will utilize best practices and methodologies on your consulting engagements and projects to strategize, innovate, design, and help implement the best solution for our clients. You will contribute to all things digital, from customer experience to digital platforms, analytics, insight, campaigns, mobile and user experience. Ideally, you will be familiar with UX, UI, programmatic, IoT, data, Agile, DevOps, IA, AI and cognitive.
As a leader in the Digital Studio Team, you enjoy educating and leading others. You also enjoy presenting and are comfortable doing so to technical and business audiences at senior levels. Outside of consulting, you are involved in partnering with our sales team in regards to client acquisition, client services with client retention and communication, and high level design, strategy, and implementations.
Your Technical and Non-Technical Skills Include:
· Marketing analytics in a leading agency or tech/e-commerce business
· Working with applications such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Optimizely, Maximizer, Martech Platforms (Salesforce, Oracle, Adobe), data consolidation platforms, customer data platforms, etc.
· Setting objectives, consumer segmentation, SEO/bounce rates, consumer behavior trends and analytics, evaluating trends, P&L strategies, traffic reports, performance analysis, customer journey analytics, business processes and taxonomy reviews
· Experience working in or with global organizations
· Getting pumped up by deciphering huge data sets and cutting through irrelevant distractions to the heart of core customer data questions
· Delivering actionable insights regarding marketing campaign effectiveness and developing data structures and visualizations that will guide marketing programs, priorities, and processes
· Consolidating, building, and maintaining data sources across all marketing and business channels and technology platforms to create a 360 view of customers and engagement
· Leveraging data driven insights to understand our business in-depth, articulating impact of campaigns and efforts, determining ROI, and providing recommendations to marketing and company leadership for projects and initiatives to increase marketing ROI
· Leading by example and delivering constructive feedback to others
· Ability to articulate a vision
· Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
How to Set Yourself Apart:
· Demonstrated ability to build and leverage enterprise website analytics
· Stellar SQL & Excel capabilities
· R/Python is highly desirable
· Experience designing, executing, and analyzing A/B and multivariate tests
· Communicate complex ideas clearly and simply - You can tell a data story with the aid of data visualization
· Ability to turn complex findings and results into a compelling narrative, positively influencing business outcomes
· Identify objectives, KPIs, and metrics and advise on measurement strategies
· Benchmark performance across all marketing channels and evolve data set for ongoing analysis
· Build reports, dashboards, and other data tools that enable self-service for marketing and sales teams and create a regular cadence of reporting for stakeholder inside and outside of marketing
· Consolidate data from all marketing channels for robust and complete analysis, incorporating competitor analysis where appropriate
· Proactively monitor real time campaign tactics and progress and provide input to optimize
· Oversee marketing database and governance processes to increase data quality
· Build and maintain segmentation strategies
· Strong understanding of attribution modelling
· Manage and motivate teams of analytical individuals to maximize impact on business KPIs
· Manage multiple analytics projects that drive large marketing budgets allocations
· Solid understanding of advertising technology and related measurement (eg. cookies, device ids, MMPs)
· Outstanding communication and presentation skills to influence decision makers and build consensus with teams to shift marketing to a data-driven mindset
· Good at fault finding and problem solving
· Understand layout of a large IT organization and awareness of general roles and responsibilities
· Experience in B2C and B2B is preferred
· We focus on getting things done and we know how to have fun doing it!
· We have a diverse multi-disciplinary and international team of people who bring creativity, energy, and excellence to every engagement
· We are still a young consulting organization and we are growing fast - The right person can quickly make a significant impactThe breadth of what we do means exceptional opportunities for learning and development
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.