Area of expertise:
Avanade, a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft, combines the best in strategy and technology to allow clients to unlock more value from their businesses. As we continue to grow our Polish business a new site opens in the heart of Poland – Warsaw. With our ambitious growth plan opportunities arose to join us at the newly created positions of solution architects. By joining now, you will experience what it is like to be the force that shapes our new Warsaw team and excites our clients with the digital transformation of their businesses. All this while being surrounded by curious people, bold challenges, and limitless learning opportunities.
We are looking for Analytics Architect who will work with clients to identify, document, and translate their business strategy and requirements into solutions and services that help our clients achieve their business outcomes using Analytics. Key to this role is that the individual will be an expert in selecting the optimal architecture and delivery approach that will service clients’ needs with a balance of costs, capability, and risks. The scope of solutions can include, diverse data (including IOT) and advanced analytics capabilities, such as data engineering, data modeling, machine learning, and data interaction and visualization that are all powered by Microsoft Azure technologies. The successful individual will be a long-term trusted advisor to our clients to establish programs and system integration projects targeting business outcomes on a repeatable basis.
Day-to-day you will:
- Analyze current business practice, processes, and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics PaaS Services.
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen.
- Identify risks, assumptions, and develop estimates end-to-end based on Solution Plans.
- Develop overall solution plans and strategic vision for data and analytics solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap for clients’ needs.
- Define and achieve a strategic roadmap for the enterprise, including data modeling, implementation and data management for our enterprise data warehouse and advanced data analytics systems.
- Perform key management and thought leadership role in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data modeling, data access, data integration, data visualization, text mining, data discovery, statistical methods, database design and implementation.
- Build relationships with Solution Architects and collaborate on promoting solution architectural best practices across the company.
Your technical/non-technical skills include:
- Proven client experience selecting architecture that services clients’ needs with the balance of costs, capability, and risk to meet clients’ business objectives.
- Demonstrated experience of turning business use case and requirements to technical solutions.
- Experience in business process mapping of data and analytics solutions.
- Strong understanding of the value proposition(s) associated with AI, Data, PaaS (Azure PaaS is a plus!), and DevOps/DataOps.
- Experience constructing program journeys.
- Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloging, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows.
- The ability to apply methods to solve business problems using one or more Azure Data and Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams, and system integration.
- Experience in successful solutioning digital analytics programs and system integration projects across multiple work streams and geographically dispersed teams.
- People management responsibilities both directly and indirectly with globally dispersed teams, strong team collaboration and experience working with remote teams.
- Ability to establish relationships with peers virtually.
- Ability to explain complex analytical methodologies and concepts in non-technical language.
- Experience design and solutioning Modern Data Platforms and solutions incorporating AI and Advanced Analytics.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience partnering on analytics-related sales pursuits.
- Knowledge of Lambda and Kappa architecture pattern, Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality tools and processes, DevOps/DataOps processes and Infrastructure as code fundamentals
Organizational Impact: Work efforts are typically strategic in nature, and may have a lasting, long-term impact on Avanade and/or client operations and strategic direction.
Supervision Provided: Mentors and manages work efforts of more junior colleagues and team members as required by various workstreams; may formally supervise work of project teams. Managing team(s) of more junior employees full-time.
Supervision Received: Operates with extreme latitude in determining focus and approach to work objectives.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.