Analyst, UX Design
Area of expertise:
- Help create a design strategy that includes the brand’s promise, insights from users and competitive analysis to inform interface and interaction elements
- Support the team in developing a visual language that communicates brand goals and expresses its rationale so other visual designers, developers and future teammates can build upon it
- Produce high-quality visual designs from concept to execution, including those for the desktop, web and mobile devices
- Integrate core tenets of responsive and adaptive design into work
- Functional knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with knowledge of W3C, HTML/XHTML and CSS
- Understanding how visuals translate to code
- Designing with mobile in mind.
- Experience with visual design, principles of UI design, layouts, graphics development, typography, color and visual theories preferred
- Knowledge of user experience disciplines such as UX architecture, research, usability and content strategies preferred
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects,)
- InVision Sketch, Craft
- You likely have some experience in visual design with a Bachelor’s Degree in design, graphic design, or a similar degree.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.