Adobe Technical Architect
Area of expertise:
As a part of our Global Solutions Area Center of Excellence, you will leverage a client-centric approach to translate our client’s business strategy into solutions and services that lead to successful business outcomes.
You demonstrate innovation and ambitiousness to achieve performance targets and establish Avanade as a leader in Digital Marketing and as a #1 Employer of Choice.
As an Adobe Technical Architect and a key member of our North America Digital Marketing Team, you will utilize best practices and methodologies to design and implement innovative and technology forward customer experience and digital marketing solutions for our clients. You’ll be working actively with our sellers, solution architects, and clients to design solutions that drive key business outcomes through digital transformation.
As a technology leader you will lead and contribute to the entire software development lifecycle including analysis, requirement specification, estimation, use case and data modeling, technical design, development, testing, and implementation. You will be leading and educating technical teams in the form of code reviews, workshops, and documentation.
Outside projects you will also be involved in include assisting sales with client acquisition, client services with client retention and communication, and high-level design and strategy with technical consulting.
You Have a Strong Understanding and Experience In:
- Capabilities of Adobe Marketing Cloud Platform, including Analytics Cloud, Experience Cloud, and Commerce Cloud (AEP expertise is a plus)
- Developing high-level architecture design documents, multi-phase program roadmaps, solution design, and estimates for complex digital transformation programs
- Hands on Java J2EE/JEE software development
- Adobe Experience Manager development and integration experience, package implementation, and/or interactive design
- Adobe Marketing Cloud components (especially Analytics, Target, Campaign, DAM/ Assets, Dynamic Media, and Audience Manager)
- Full life cycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- Various design and client-side development frameworks including Sightly, Handlebars, AngularJS, Bootstrap and similar
- Java concepts, Open Source Java Frameworks (e.g. Camel), and patterns including Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, AOP, MVC, Eclipse
- Full lifecycle involvement with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Source control systems: CVS, SVN, and Git
- Component test automation (Jenkins, Sonar, Cucumber, Selenium, etc.)
- Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies Tomcat, WebSphere, Weblogic, Apache Http, Solr, Open Source Packages, etc.
- CRX, JCR, Oak Queries and Indexing, and MongoDB
- Web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design
- Technical teams and development lead
- Defining, creating, and completing a technical task without guidance
- Ability to thoroughly unit test all work and deliver an error-free technology component to the team
- Ability to deliver constructive feedback and lead by example
- Ability to articulate a vision of the total solution
- Estimating development tasks
- Anticipating issues and formulating remedial actions
Your Technical and Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Owning technical solution design on multiple, concurrent opportunities
- Partnering with our Sales and Solutions team to create business and technical requirements, define the solution, and identify critical win themes
- Creating use cases and proposals with compelling business outcomes that effectively position Avanade as key to client success
- Scoping level of effort on proposals
- Presenting proposals to Client Executives in partnership with Avanade's Sales Team
- Leveraging offshore and near-shore sales, solutioning, and delivery capabilities to produce results with excellence
- Leading with Avanade Values, a diverse mindset, and a strong focus on the development of your team and those around you
- Partnering with Global/Regional Executives and Regional Sales Leads to achieve both strategic and operational targets for growth
- Driving measurable and sustained growth
- Being known for your "client-centric" approach
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
How to Set Yourself Apart:
- Working with Content Delivery Networks (CDN) such as Cloud Front and Akamai
- Dispatcher and Apache server configuration experience
- Integrating Identity Management solutions with the Adobe Marketing Cloud (SSO/ LDAP/ SAML) or Janrain and Gigya
- Integrating Translation tools such as ClayTablet and Translation.com and working on localization and multilingual development
- Identifying and working on security issues and vulnerabilities
- AEM maintenance and performance optimization/tuning activities
- TDD/BDD approaches to development
- Modern web development practices and trends, including Headless vs Hybrid, Cloud vs On-Prem, Microservices, etc.
- Web Services including a strong understanding of HTTP
- Relational and NoSQL databases
- Building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Build dependency management systems such as Maven, NPM, or Gradle
- Complex version control with systems such as Git, Mercurial, Perforce and/or SVN
- Large-scale enterprise integrations with systems like Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, or Oracle
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.