Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer
Area of expertise:
About Our Innovation Digital Studios
Welcome to the Avanade Digital Innovation Studios, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a fast-moving, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, create trans formative digital experiences for some of the biggest and best brands on the planet. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Great, in North America you can find us in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, NYC, Raleigh, Seattle, and Toronto.
About the role:
As a Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
Day to day you will:
· Develop, test and deploy Adobe Experience Management (AEM) Web and Mobile solutions.
· You will work closely with clients, architects, lead developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite.
· Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
· Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases
· Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
You are a developer with AEM implementation projects experience. You have 5+ years of overall IT experience and a minimum of 2+ years of Adobe AEM experience implementing full cycle Adobe AEM projects. You have experience with AEM 6.2+ and are already familiar or working with AEM 6.5.
Your skillset likely includes:
· Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
· Experience with data migration in AEM
· Familiar with Multi Site Manager (MSM), Language Copy, Dispatcher
· Experience with communicating to different internal servers, databases from AEM, using both front end (ajax, cookies) and back end technologies (servlet, osgi service, Sling)
· Experience with Junit and other testing frameworks in AEM
· Experience in Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
· Experience with other large scale WCM or CMS implementation a plus. Strong Java/J2EE background and working knowledge of Spring, Hibernate and Struts frameworks.
· We expect the candidate to have good communication, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude.
· The candidate should have experience working in an Agile development environment.
· Ability to work in a team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment is a must.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.