Adobe Experience Management (AEM) Web and Mobile Solutions Architect- W2 contract
Area of expertise:
This is a W2 contract only- no C2C-high potential to convert to FTE
- Lead the design, architecture, development, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management (AEM) Web and Mobile solutions.
- You will work closely with clients, designers, product owners, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite.
- Champion engineering rigor throughout all AEM projects by promoting concepts such as Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration and detailed documentation.
- Be the point person for implementation strategies based on business needs, long-term strategy, and creative design.
- Provide technical guidance to AEM developers around best practices in AEM development - both back-end and front-end execution
- Be hands-on with the code when needed
- Provide architectural guidance/input around server environment configuration, clustering, caching, CDN usage, security, etc.
- Manage project teams of 10 or more AEM developers in both onsite and remote, global locations
- Help create collateral for efficient implementation of AEM projects
- Have experience architecting solutions for multiple AEM implementations.
- You have 12+ years of overall development experience and a minimum of 6+ years of Adobe AEM/CQ experience implementing full cycle Adobe AEM projects.
- You have experience with AEM 6.3 and are already familiar or working with AEM 6.4.Your skillset likely includes:
- Extensive AEM architecture and technology (Experience in Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.)
- Experience integrating AEM with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products, such as Analytics, Target, Campaign
- Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
- Experience with data migration in AEM
- Familiar with Multi Site Manager (MSM), Language Copy, Dispatcher
- Experience with communicating to different internal servers, databases from AEM, using both front end (ajax, cookies) and back end technologies (servlet, OSGi service, Sling)
- Experience with Junit and other testing frameworks in AEM
- Experience with other large scale WCM or CMS implementation a plus.
- Strong Java/J2EE background and working knowledge of Spring, Hibernate and Struts frameworks.
- Excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude.
- Agile development environment experience and participation in daily scrum meetings.
- Experience working in a consulting or digital agency environment
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.