Active Directory Support Engineer - Managed Services
Area of expertise:
As an Active Directory Support Engineer with Avanade Cloud Managed Services, you will be able to demonstrate a track record of helping large and complex clients successfully adopt and run their critical mission workloads using know practices such as ITIL. You should be as comfortable working with a technical team as you are with client IT leaders and know how to build bridges between the two. Excellent communications skills will be required to map business needs through technology solutions and help non-technical audiences in their understanding of their implementation and ongoing support.
Within a Highly Collaborative Environment, You Will:
- Possess knowledge of operation management, systems security, testing, databases, and mobility considerations
- Work with global teams and offshore resources
- Communicate and present complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Review and manage technical requirements and business functional requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of experience designing, supporting, and upgrading Active Directory environments in both on premise and in the cloud
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with related services (DNS, Sites and Services, PKI, Group Policy)
- Experience with domain migrations
- An understanding of the interdependencies in migration projects (user, workstation, application, network, directory, Cloud, ADMT, QMM-ODM).
- Privileged Access Management/Privileged Identity Management
- OS, network, and process level security controls
- Auditing and monitoring
- Microsoft Cloud Experience:
- Directory Sync (FIM, MIM, or AADSync)
- Claims-based Authentication (ADFS, Ping, Okta, etc.)
- Infrastructure fundamentals:
- Virtualization (Window Virtual Desktop, VDI, or others)
- Common Database and Network Service Components (SQL, LDAP)
- PowerShell/Legacy Scripting
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.