Account CTO-Energy Sector
Area of expertise:
Do you want the impact of your work to be in the spotlight? This leadership role is working with both Avanade and Accenture in supporting one of our largest and most important energy sector accounts worldwide. In this role, you will be responsible for helping shape the strategy & delivery of technical and business consulting services in support of the account, as well as collaborating with a multi-faceted team on sales strategy and execution.
In summary, for the above strategic global client, you’re helping shape future success, you’re partnered with an award-winning team of talent including our most Senior levels of Executive sponsorship. Enabling amazing business outcomes = your career impact. If interested read on….
- Own account-level Technology strategy, architecture review, & road mapping in support of Accenture and the client
- Drive technical-thought leadership and client engagement on a daily/weekly basis
- Drive innovation and cross Solution Area solutioning with client stakeholders
- Collaborate across competency areas and workforces to provide a path for the client on the technology vision and strategy
- Exhibit breadth and depth of knowledge across Microsoft’s entire enterprise product set spanning Cloud & AI, Experiences + Devices, Technology + Research, and Relevant Industry solution intersection areas
Account Leadership & Direction
- Help client develop Technology vision & strategy
- Look across account for cross-SA opportunities
- Seek to understand current state and future opportunities
- Leverage references and thought leadership in industry and Area
- Drive continuous innovation through thought leadership
- Drive quarterly Technology Roadmaps & Innovation briefings in conjunction with Accenture for emerging tech & industry trends
- Support Voice of the Client (VOC) survey efforts in support of Accenture (feedback and improvement plans)
- Cultivate alliance relationships to unlock opportunities
- Bridge Microsoft relationships for and with clients
- Help manage the Power of 3 dynamic in support of our Avanade Global Account Lead
Solutioning & Delivery
- Provide consistent solutioning continuity from inception to managed service
- Help shape technology roadmap
- Identify & drive cross-sell/upsell/renewal/emerging tech opportunities (e.g., maximize usage/deployment of MSFT technologies)
- Proactively share knowledge of client/industry pain-points/opps/tech stack
- Challenge ideas, bring in client & competitor insights to improve ideas
- Bring in experts/ambassadors, leveraging references & thought leadership in industry/domain and Area
Metrics & KPI’s
• Account P&L topline: Cross-sell and/or influenced/proactive sales
• Revenue diversity across Offerings/SA/Advisory/Studios/others
• Win/loss rate improvement
• Innovation deployed to client: Innovation summits; quarterly tech roadmap; MSFT EmTech deployed
• New Client evidence/references: Joint Publication/case study with Accenture and client
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.