ASG Recruitment Marketing Lead
Area of expertise:
Together we go beyond.
Responsible for Recruitment Marketing in Austria, Switzerland and Germany (ASG), you own and execute Avanade’s recruitment marketing strategy for this region, supported by the Europe Recruitment Marketing Lead, who you report directly to.
In this role you collaborate closely with the respective talent acquisition and field marketing teams on enhancing Avanade’s brand in the recruitment marketplace, communicating our unique employee value proposition (EVP) and helping to attract top, diverse talent to the company. You’re all about social media and other key digital platforms such as local job boards to execute campaigns. In this role you also manage the ASG career site and local partner relationships including diversity associations. You have proven communication and copywriting skills in German and know how to translate core value propositions into messaging for the various digital channels.
As the ASG Recruitment Marketing Lead you demonstrate your hands-on mentality, flexibility and eagerness to keep learning. You identify, build and manage partnerships in the region that will help Avanade to grow its presence. You excel at operational efficiency, adhering to deadlines, processes and managing the ASG recruitment marketing budget successfully.
You partner closely with the regional talent acquisition and marketing teams as well as business leadership, showcasing strong stakeholder management and team spirit. You report directly to the Europe RM Lead, sharing results and ROI through insights and quarterly reporting.
You’ll be part of an international growing team that supports each other. At Avanade, we're always challenging each other and pushing to go further, so we've created a space where everyone can experiment, fail fast and learn through experience. Oh, and we have FUN in doing so!
Experience and Education:
- 4+ years of experience working in Marketing
- Recruitment marketing/employer branding experience a requirement
- Digital advertising experience a requirement
- German communication and copywriting skills
- Experience in the IT services industry preferable
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Marketing, business or related field
- Native in German, fluent in English. Other European language skills are a plus.
- Knowledge of, and interest in, global consulting and/or IT industry
- Demonstrated success in a complex, matrixed organization
- Good presence and ability to clearly articulate plans and direction to stakeholders
- Experience communicating and integrating the company value proposition as part of an overall talent attraction strategy
- Leverages storytelling and employee driven communications to deliver compelling messages to the talent market
- Experience with tight timeframes and deadlines
- Strong project management experience
- Great communication skills, especially written
- Experience working across organizational levels
- Experience using social media as key communications channel
- Knowledge of brand management, especially in an international context
Strategy development and execution
- In partnership with the Europe Recruitment Marketing Lead, develops and manages regional recruitment marketing strategy and plans.
- Partners closely with local recruiters and field marketing teams to successfully tailor and execute global programs at the geography level.
- Supports local diversity initiatives within recruitment marketing.
- Analyzes and reports on investment and campaign results
Digital marketing activities
- Plans, executes and manages organic and paid recruitment social media content plan for the regions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Manages digital investment platforms (e.g., LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Kununu, Xing) from an employer brand and optimization point of view.
- Works with local recruiting teams to identify and partner with diversity-focused sourcing platforms to drive more female hires.
- Works closely with marketing and brand teams to maintain recruitment brand standard guidelines, get appropriate approvals and facilitate roll-out of integrated recruitment strategies regionally.
- Supports with employer brand and external amplification of recruitment events
- Develops communication pieces and messaging, in collaboration with local recruitment and in line with the global EVP, for current talent needs, and works to develop targeted messaging for developing/new talent pools
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.