AI and IoT Solution Architect - Northeast Region
Area of expertise:
About the Role:
As a Solution Architect, for AI and IoT offerings, you are passionate about our AI and IoT offering capability and collaborate to define, solution implement and drive our Microsoft focused strategy. In this key role, you get to focus on driving the offering every day, serving as the technical “face” of the offering internally and externally, support offering sales and regional relationships with offering alliance partners, and of course working closely with Microsoft and Avanade Sellers.
In summary, this role is all about the technical sales & solutioning!
About Your Daily Activities:
- Estimating, solutioning, designing, and developing scalable architecture aligned to a business strategy and benefits case and help drive AI and IoT deals
- Assist Project Manager to ensure smooth delivery of the AI & IoT solution and provide continuous advice and best practices to AI & IoT project teams related to delivery approach and strategy
- Play a key role in helping our clients transform their business and maximize the value of their journey to the Microsoft Cloud with the power of Intelligent Edge and Azure.
- Solution new business with the right interlocks with Avanade, Accenture, & Microsoft sellers across various industries
- Understand how to help businesses navigate the landscape of IoT and explore how to leverage custom AI solutions
- Be responsible for our technical strategy around AI and IoT to bring solutions to life for our clients
- Collaborate across our Regional/Area/Technical and Sales teams to support sales and delivery teams through the full life cycle of product development and execution to successful client business outcomes.
- Collaborate and maintain successful partnerships with Microsoft and Accenture to help our clients achieve transformational outcomes from AI, IoT and Data services
- Your successful technical leadership track record of developing and growing long term, high value client relationships makes you a stand out with C-sat and happy clients
- Your honed communication, influencing and negotiating capabilities have helped you establish and grow solutions with key clients. You enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production and promotion of your solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business.
- Your core solution skills include expert level experience with Azure, Azure PaaS and IoT
- You’re an organized problem-solver with a talent for business, whose knowledge and experience helps turn business needs into solutions
- You guide and support your team, whether at home or around the globe, to provide successful and accessible AI and IoT solutions that solve client problems
About Your Background:
- You have Management Consulting & SI Experience
- You possess a bachelor’s degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- +10 years of relevant technology leadership experience, designing and delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction.
- +5 years of demonstrated experience, demonstrating a working knowledge and experience of AI, IOT and custom development with deep understanding of various communication techniques for devices as well as sensors and hardware solutions to address specific needs
- You have an understanding and experience with Data Science, AI, IoT, and Intelligent Automation principles
- You’ve had exposure across multiple industries (Financial Services, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail, etc.)
- You have the ability to team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with offshore teams and delivery
- You have created and presented strategic roadmaps and business cases making you successful in this key leadership Go-to-Market Sales motions
How we support you:
We believe in gender equity and an inclusive community. We offer a comprehensive benefits package: generous vacation allowance disability coverage, retirement plans, paid maternity and paternity leave, life insurance, hotel and travel discounts, extended benefits to cover items that support your well-being, health, dental and vision insurance, professional development, and paid Microsoft certification opportunities.
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.