AI and IoT Offerings Solution Architect- South
Area of expertise:
About the Role:
As a Solution Architect, for AI and IoT offerings, you are passionate about our AI and IoT offering capability and collaborate to define, solution implement and drive our Microsoft focused strategy. In this key role, you get to focus on driving the offering every day; serving as the technical “face” of the offering internally and externally, support offering sales and regional relationships with offering alliance partners, and of course working closely with Microsoft and Avanade Sellers
A little Background:
Solution Areas, formerly called Market Units are what we want to be known for in the market; they are the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation. Within our Solution Areas, we have core Offerings, which are the solutions we deliver to our clients. By specializing in and formalizing these select Offerings, we can deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire business, expanding into new areas, helping us to grow our market share and the clients positive business outcomes. Direct channel focuses specifically on building Microsoft go-to-market and pre-sales alignment. In summary, this role is all about the technical sales part of that!
About Your Daily Activities:
· Collaborate and maintain successful partnerships with Microsoft and Accenture to help our clients achieve transformational outcomes from AI, IoT and Data services.
· Play a key role in helping our clients transform their business and maximize the value of their journey to the Microsoft Cloud with the power of Intelligent Edge and Azure.
· Solution new business with the right interlocks with Microsoft sellers across various industries
· Understand how to help businesses navigate the landscape of IoT and explore how to leverage custom AI solutions
· Be responsible for our technical strategy around IoT and AI to bring solutions to life for our clients.
· Collaborate across our Regional/Area/Technical and Sales teams to support sales and delivery teams through the full life cycle of product development and execution to successful client business outcomes.
· Your successful technical leadership track record of developing and growing long term, high value client relationships makes you a stand out with C-sat and happy clients.
· Your honed communication, influencing and negotiating capabilities have helped you establish and grow solutions with key clients. You enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production and promotion of your solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business.
· Your core solution skills include expert level experience with Azure, Azure PaaS and IoT.
About Your Background:
· You possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
· +10 years of relevant technology leadership experience, designing and delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction.
· +5 years of demonstrated experience, demonstrating a working knowledge and experience of IOT and custom development with deep understanding of various communication techniques for devices as well as sensors and hardware solutions to address specific needs
· Ability to team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with offshore teams and delivery
· A bit of Strategy & Roadmaps in your background would make us super happy and make you even more successful in this key leadership GTM Sales role
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.