Area of expertise:
By joining Avanade’s AI team, you will have a fantastic opportunity to operate at the forefront of technology, with access to the best clients across the world, working on challenging and exciting projects. We are a diverse team, and we are proud of our culture that welcomes every individual. In our teams you will find talented and passionate technologists, with a humble, collaborative, and positive attitude. We promise to invest in you and help give you the platform for continuous learning and development.
AI Architects in Avanade are involved in the pre-sales, architecture design and development of real-life AI/ML solutions to be embedded in the business processes of our customers. The main focus of the AI Architect role is the development and deployment of overall enterprise and/or project based AI architectures using Microsoft Azure cloud. This role will propose and design the solution and articulate that design and its value to the customer. The AI Architect is also involved during the sales and solutioning phase by helping establish and position the business value of the AI solution.
This role at Avanade is a critical part of the broader technical team including Data Scientists, engineers, architects, project managers, technical experts and other consultants. AI Architects at Avanade are expected to lead this team and be the main liaison with the client
We are looking for AI Architects with hand-on experience in Azure based machine and deep learning, statistical modelling, and software development, and technical leadership.
• Solution Selling for enterprise AI programs
• Technical leadership and AI Architecture
• Participate in pre-sales activities to demonstrate how AI may be applied for commercial advantage of potential clients. Assist with preparation of estimates and Statement of Work.
• Engage with clients throughout the lifecycle of projects on both advisory and delivery assignments.
• Develop solution prototypes and deliver demonstrations of these to client teams.
• Help to define the analytics solution architecture from a pragmatic standpoint.
• Lead a blended teams of colleagues, client and partner resources to help share knowledge and develop an integrated delivery ethic.
• Develop machine learning, artificial intelligence, and statistical models and solutions using Python and R on the Azure cloud.
• Prepare advanced data analyses and present results of these analyses to business stakeholders.
• Solution selling experience for enterprise AI solutions and programs
• Commercial or academic experience in developing AI & ML solutions using Python, on the Azure cloud.
• Expertise on Azure AI/ML technologies such as Azure ML Services, ML Pipelines, AKS, and ADF.
• In depth knowledge of machine learning algorithms.
• Capabilities in the areas of data engineering, data modelling and complex big data analysis.
• Hands-on experience in developing complex query structures with SQL and/or NoSQL query languages.
• Strong business analysis skills and deep understanding of analytics.
• Business facing with the skills and a proven consultative approach.
• Advanced degree in machine learning, computer science, physics, applied mathematics or statistics or equivalent real-world experience.
• Hands-on experience and understanding of deep learning techniques (TensorFlow, Theano, MXNet, Microsoft DMTK).
• Experience with distributed machine learning (RHadoop, Spark MLlib).
• Algorithmic and programming skills in Java or C/C++ or C# or Scala.
• Understanding of or experience in software engineering best practices, DevOps and MLOps.
• Certifications in Azure
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.