Senior Specialist, Global Event Marketing
Area of expertise:
- Be the point of contact for agency relationships, including tracking agency spend and resource optimization
- Responsible for the procurement, invoicing, legal review of contracts, vendor approvals for all global events.
- Support the global event marketing strategy
- Coordinate work with different workstreams or projects
- Mentor and guide teammates in projects
- Owns the pre-event, onsite and post event social media plan for global events
- Coordinates event logistics and vendor management for globally sponsored events
- Responsible for collecting and sorting follow on and outcomes from events
- Assist in executing large global events in-person, hybrid and virtual, trade shows and customer/channel conferences
- Support identification of objectives, audiences, goals and implementation for global events, meetings and online/virtual events
- Support promotion of global event programs internally with executives, Sales, Delivery and TC/SA/geos as well as with our alliance partners to help drive customer and prospect attendance
- Support and coordinate event logistics and vendor management for globally sponsored events
- Work with external agencies and graphic designers to make necessary enhancements to event materials including templates, invitations, online presence and other deliverables
- Participate in activities related to meetings and conference budget development, oversight, and analysis
- Contribute to a pre-event communication and event marketing program through concept to full project lifecycle while maintaining accountability for program deliverables and success
- Ensure customers have a positive experience at events, and takes responsibility for their satisfaction
- Creative insight into prospects/customers marketing
- Strong ability to interact with all levels of client and prospective client organizations
- Marketing, writing, promotional and event planning skills required
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience managing external vendors including creative agencies and hospitality vendors
- Basic understanding of technology associated with event sites, Ariba and Workfront
- Microsoft Ecosystem knowledge, including SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint
- You likely have 2+ years of experience working in marketing, event planning, or relevant field
- You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in communications or marketing
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.