Area of expertise:
Avanade is bigger than many people think. We are a growing company in Finland and part of Accenture and Microsoft both locally and globally. In other words, we have the advantages of a smaller organization but we also benefit from our global network. Our customers are mostly large, international companies.
We offer you
- A community of passionate experts who work in an agile and dynamic manner.
- The possibility of working with the latest Microsoft technologies and more!
- Challenging projects for Finnish and international clients in a wide variety of sectors.
- A company awarded by Microsoft as “Partner of the year” for the 15th time.
- A large program of diversified technical and/or cross-functional training (Agile, Design Thinking, AI, Azure, Excellence Consulting, Microsoft role-based certifications, etc.)
- A committed community that is committed to advancing issues around diversity and inclusion.
- An environmentally conscious company that undertakes eco-responsible actions
- Human Impact initiatives and commitments that have a positive impact for all thanks to technological innovations.
As a Full-Stack Angular Developer in Software Engineering, you will take part in the creation of cloud-based services and solutions for our customers. The Azure-based solutions we deliver can range from PaaS based solutions to the creation of the underlying infrastructure.
You will be a part of our local Software Engineering Team as well as the Nordic Software Engineering team who are all driven by developing Microsoft's systems to the forefront for our customers to achieve their goals.
- Be part of a complex development team (onshore, nearshore, offshore).
- Be able to manage development teams.
- Contribute to technical recommendations regarding cloud-based services and their system design.
- Assist pre-sales by supporting solution architects and sales in shaping Azure-based solutions and creating technical recommendations.
- Contribute to building up and managing the customer relationship.
- Build and maintain your relationships within Avanade's Software Engineering community.
We are looking for
- Experience with Angular using TypeScript.
- Solid proven skills in .NET with strong Azure knowledge.
- Experience in building and architecting native cloud-based solutions.
- Previous project and consultancy work where you have demonstrated that you have good abilities to both verbally and in writing convey complex information to both technical and non-technical parties involved.
- An eye for code quality and understanding of microservice service-based architecture.
- Good understanding of Azure's infrastructure and the principles of DevOps and application concepts such as automated testing and CI/CD processes.
- Experience in PaaS in Azure, Compute, App service, data and enterprise integration.
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in software development, especially using Angular combined with .NET.
- Good language skills in both Finnish and English are a requirement in this position.
- You get motivated by designing and creating well-functioning software by using agile methods.
- Ability to perform independently as well as part of a scrum team.
- Experience working in the health and public sector is an advantage.
- Certified Azure Developer Associate is an advantage.
If you think the role sounds like a match for you - then we want to hear from you! Click the button below and apply today.
If you have questions or concerns about the role or Avanade, you are welcome to contact our recruiter Lillli Tavaststjerna, 050 464 3769 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't see the exact right opening for you right now? Send us your information at Talent Community and we can stay in touch and let you know when such a position does come available. Follow us on Avanade Finland LinkedIn, we post all our openings there.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.