Digital Experiences Advisory Director, West
Area of expertise:
- Experience Strategy
- Design thinking
- Digital Strategy
- AI / ML (business relevant)
- CX / EX (business relevant)
- Product / service envisioning
- Agile enterprise
- 15+ years’ overall experience as an outcome-oriented consulting leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who can balance practice leadership with role modeling high impact client work
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a strategic plan to drive growth in the region
- Management consulting experience – can sell and deliver
- Demonstrated ability to leverage Advisory to develop flow through business
- Depth of knowledge in 1-3+ industries relevant to the West region (Healthcare/Life Sciences, Financial Services, Resources, Consumer Products/Retail and Manufacturing)
- Business or Technical background, or 10+ years selling/delivering consulting services in the context of a larger SI environment
- Microsoft fluency (understands MSFT ecosystem, platforms, how to partner with MSFT)
- Sets a compelling direction for the business and innovative strategies to address customer needs.
- Build strong relationships on behalf of Advisory practice for both internal and external clients.
- Communicates the vision and anticipates market changes.
- Contributes to broader business issues.
- Understands the levers of a services business and can drive growth at a profitable level.
- Able to balance the competing pressures of growing a services business.
- Builds strong commercial propositions.
- Possesses an extensive and distinctive track record of delivering growth.
- Sets and achieves ambitious targets.
- Translates the mission of the organization into actionable, quantitative plans.
- Self-starter who can excel in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Truly a ‘player/coach’ – capable of Practice Building (hiring, mentorship, capability development), managing complex delivery teams, and sales/account management teams.
- Forges strong diverse teams of people with multiple perspectives and talents, champion for diversity and inclusion.
- Hands-on leader who holds people accountable for results, can roll-up his/her sleeves, and makes difficult talent decisions.
- Engages and mentors team members in the field, from sales through delivery.
- Sizes up and leverages the strengths, weaknesses, and styles of key players.
- Ability to attract top talent to help build and grow the team. A track record of leading and developing high-performing, content rich teams is critical.
- Leads from the front, demonstrating strong client engagement from sales through delivery.
- Leadership evident to clients, peers, teams, and partners.
- Builds and sustains excellent relationships at multiple levels in the organization.
- Has a strong network of external relationships at high levels.
- Uses relationship networks strategically to accomplish objectives.
- Assertive and persuasive in his/her approach to aligning stakeholders around common goals and objectives.
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.