Cybersecurity Institute Program
Area of expertise:
- A solid experience in infrastructure / cloud and that you want to enrich your security skills
- The desire to train on the Microsoft Azure Cloud and its security
- The desire to challenge yourself in a new business
- Profile one: An infrastructure/cloud background and you want to enrich your security skills. You have existing knowledge and experience within Microsoft Azure.
- Passionate about new technologies and security
- Interested in corporate cybersecurity issues
- Curious, pragmatic, autonomous, versatile, intelligent and insightful
- Wanting to enhance your consulting skills in cybersecurity
- Based in The Netherlands and speak fluent English
What does the program look like:
- 4 weeks of technical training leading to certifications
- 4 weeks of hands on/deliver work to polish up new expertise
- Target Certifications: AZ 900, AZ 500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies, MS 500
What will be your role in the cybersecurity team after the training?
- As a security consultant, you will:
- Advise / define security architectures for our clients
- Implement infrastructures around security
- Write architectural, operational, and other documents related to the projects carried out
- Lead technical workshops
- Work with partner editors
- Participate in pre-sales activities
Why would you choose Avanade?
- You will become part of an active and growing Security community!
- Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere.
- Knowledge development is our focus, and we ensure this both by offering formal training opportunities as well as informal evenings where peers share their knowledge
- With your passion, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will work with you to create a plan and guide you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer
- We offer the opportunity to be socially involved during working hours and to dedicate yourself to a good cause
- We have very attractive terms of employment, including benefits such as company car, bonus scheme, phone and laptop, good pension plan, possibility to work part-time (min 32 hours) and many other extras.
- You will be part of an active and growing Security community!
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would you like to get to know us? Then apply immediately by sending in your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible. If we see a match, we will call you soon to get acquainted. Do you have any questions or want to know why we love working at Avanade? Then call our recruiter Maria Smith on 06 82938216.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.