Cloud Security Consultant
Area of expertise:
Responsible for designing and implementing cloud based security solutions for our clients.
- Work closely with cloud security architect to identify and mitigate risks, perform security reviews, and deliver strategic, innovative cloud-based security offerings
- Design and document security patterns for re-use and re-implementation
- Demonstrate the expected controls and process adherence
- Identify appropriate technology/data sources and drive the collection of data necessary to effectively evaluate threats
- Integrate third-party security tools with existing business processes and cloud
- Analyze threats and current security controls to identify gaps in current defensive posture
- Communicate threat intelligence and vulnerability management options
Our ideal candidate will have a solid foundation across the Microsoft technology stack and Azure security offerings with the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to key partners. We are looking for the following experience:
- Experience in implementing security solutions on one or more cloud platform (at a minimum Azure proficient) and applying the cloud native security services
- Understand identity concepts - SAML, Azure AD etc.
- Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite (EM+S), Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), Azure Information Protection (AIP) and Intune
- Azure Key Vault, Azure Security Center, Log Analytics
- Understanding of security frameworks and processes - CIS, NIST, ISO/IEC 2701 etc
- Ability to document risks, security controls and evidence to ensure compliance
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to adapt style and language depending on the audience
Your preferred certifications may include: CCSP, AZ-500 or other meaningful certifications!
To supplement the technical knowledge and project delivery experience, the successful candidate will come from a Consulting background with good customer facing skills, the ability to gather customer requirements and produce high quality written deliverables. As a consultant, you must be willing to travel to our client locations as needed.
You will likely have a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology, or a similar field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.