Area Field Marketing Manager
Area of expertise:
In this hybrid role, you will need to work cross functionally on both Area-wide projects and programs whilst providing strategic support, guidance and accountability for the development and execution of go-to-market marketing plan for the specific sub-regions such as UAE and Hong Kong and other emerging markets.
As an Area Marketing Manager, you will need to:
- Understand Avanade’s corporate strategy and go-to-market and then work with Area Marketing director and Country Marketing Managers to align Area and country business priorities and develop the annual marketing plan to support.
- Act as a conduit between Country Marketing Managers and Global Marketing to ensure Area adoption of Global Campaigns.
- Develop, where necessary, Area integrated multi-channel campaigns and programs across digital and traditional channels (PR, events, webinars, social media, email, and digital campaigns, alliance marketing etc.) to drive brand awareness and demand in support of Area’s business strategy.
- Design and drive a strategic and programmatic approach to Alliances and partners with particular focus on maximizing our Microsoft Alliance--driving Microsoft to become a strategic go-to-market channel across Area and supporting regions. Participate in the Alliance Center of Excellence to support these efforts and work with Country Marketing Managers to support and execute this strategy in their regions.
- Build strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders including Area leadership, sales leads, solution and industry leads, other peers in Growth Markets and Global marketing community to inspire, influence and align around Area and regional go-to-market strategy.
- In conjunction with the Marketing Director, support and drive Area and regional KPIs and metrics for campaigns ensuring clear campaign goals, a close-looped-marketing approach and that return-on-marketing-investment is maximized.
- Work with Marketing Director and Country Marketing Managers to support effective marketing budget appropriation and spend, marketing calendar and campaign execution with a goal of achieving operational excellence
- Design, drive and support an Area account-based marketing and CXO program in support of strategic and growth accounts
- Lead and mentor junior team members to inspire and influence the broader stakeholder community to work together to exceed expectations and deliver strong growth in leads, sales and pipeline influenced.
Other skills or advantageous experience:
- 8-10 years business-to-business marketing management experience working for multinational companies ideally in the technology industry.
- Fluent in English is an imperative, fluency in Cantonese/Mandarin is also an advantage
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is looking to take the marketing function to the next level and really make an impact.
- A motivated, self-starter who can deal with a level of ambiguity to define cross-regional programs from scratch and work cross-functionally to execute.
- A collaborative team player with an ability to influence and inspire the broader stakeholder community, Area and country leadership, Sales, Global, Area and local marketing, strategic Alliances and partners) to align and support the execution of local go-to-market strategy
- A join-the-dots thinker who is expert in both marketing strategy and campaign execution
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.