UX Content Creator
Area of expertise:
As a Content Strategy Senior Analyst, you will assist with setting strategy, creating content, and implementing new media marketing initiatives for clients both large and small. Working with more senior strategists, your role will apply digital and content expertise to provide vision into a diverse set of digital and/or marketing solutions. Additionally, you will help clients adopt “outside-in” philosophies and practices in order derive further value in their business.
Day-to-day you will:
- Support team by turning research conducted by others into actionable content, under guidance of more senior team members
- Help conduct interviews and workshops to gather stakeholders’ requirements, using the most appropriate technique
- Support execution of broad assessments in order to discover what content already exists (e.g. qualitative and quantitative content audit, content inventory), what content is published by competitors (e.g. gap analysis, benchmark) and how content is planned, created, approved, produced, and maintained (e.g. workflow snapshot)
- Document the current state of applicable internationalization, localization, and translation initiatives.
- Support execution of communication strategy that helps our customers to understand and produce the kind of content that support their business objectives and that their target audiences’ needs
- Produce content that meets the project’s requirements: revise existing content and produce examples for each major content type (e.g., content templates to support the development of new content, publishing workshops, and editorial style guidelines)
- Work with other teammates who lead various aspects of the project: UX designers, UI designers, technical leads, and delivery leads
- Minimum 1 year relevant digital strategy, digital marketing, or media experience.
- Experience with digital / new media marketing techniques
- Creative thinker, who is an assertive problem solver with an analytical mind
- Knowledgeable of targeting method, focused metrics and KPIs when setting strategy
- Knowledgeable of best practices for SEO, social media, email marketing, and blog writing
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in marketing, media production, communications or another relevant field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.