As a Technical Business Analyst, you will contribute to and own portions of the customer relationship building and maintenance process including, stakeholder identification and needs assessment. You will contribute to and own portions of requirements analysis, management, and change approval.
You will be a key supporter in the creation of the BA project and communications plans including the quality measurement and tracking.
Ideally, you will have strong experience working on Microsoft Collaboration/Productivity platforms– Microsoft Teams and SharePoint primarily.
Additionally, you will share the responsibility of identifying and communicating risks and issues that may require changes to plans or scope. You possess an improved knowledge of many BA techniques enabling you to contribute with the limited supervision of senior BA counterparts.
• Own the evaluation and analysis of project complexity, assumptions, constraints, and dependencies
Refine the creation and maintenance of stakeholder relationships and engagement, including contributing to the communication plan
• Engage appropriate audiences/resources and formalize documentation from requirements elicitation sessions
• Participate in the creation of requirements repository structure, and the enforcement of quality and traceability attributes in requirements delivery for subsequent project activities
• Participate in determining solution performance metrics, learn how to perform measurements, and support subsequent reporting
• Own individual and/or small team efforts in requirements engineering documentation and subsequent communication and response efforts
• Contribute to modeling efforts while refining capability through individual study and working with other analysts and developers
• Apply formal BABOK knowledge and on-the-job experience in most of BA competency
• Enhances understanding through project work of the business needs that are driven down from the business case, project scope, and task assignments
• Collaborate with senior resources on defect response for an implemented solution, including documentation and communication
• Participate in the transfer of functional requirements to develop and test team members
• Participate in the test execution of delivered requirements
Mentor and guide analyst-level roles across activities to enhance team capabilities
• 7 - 10 years of experience as a Technical Business Analyst is required.
• As a BA, you must have experience working on Microsoft Collaboration/Productivity platforms – Microsoft Teams and SharePoint primarily.
• Demonstrates presentation and facilitation skills
• Proven ability to identify and communicate project issues and risks
• Comfortably interacts with clients and can develop business relationships
• Proven ability to communicate effectively with partners and customers
• Demonstrated ability to apply BA knowledge independently, requesting assistance as needed
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Familiarity with contributing to the creation and execution of project plans
• Familiarity and knowledge of the content and purpose of project communications plans
• Demonstrates the ability to guide the work effort of team members
• Ability to mentor and support the learning of subordinate professionals
• Self-starter, able to complete assigned tasks on time
• Detail-oriented in approach to tasks and deliverables
• Contributes to team members and/or team success
• Passionate about IT projects and learning new technologies
• You likely possess a bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, or have an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits of being an Avanade Employee
• Additional 5 days personal Leave + Opportunity to purchase extra annual leave
• Wellbeing & Gadget Allowance
• Flexible working arrangements
• Generous parental leave
• Corporate private health insurance discounts
• Up to 80 hours of training per year
Please APPLY only if you are an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident with full working rights.