Talent Acquisition Specialist - Business Applications
Area of expertise:
As a Talent Acquisition Business Partner within the European recruitment team, you will drive definition and execution of our recruiting and sourcing strategy for our Business Applications solution area. Your responsibilities span across the entire talent lifecycle from graduate recruiting to experienced professionals and executives.
Our Business Applications teams across Europe are one of the fastest growing in the business and this is an opportunity to support the exciting growth we are seeing in this solution area.
You will build and leverage long term relationships with internal Avanade leadership and external professionals across the Dynamics 365 and Power Platform space with a goal of creating a long-term pipeline of talent for Avanade, the #1 Dynamics Partner globally.
In this Role You Will:
- Partner with senior stakeholders within Business Applications, Learning & Development as well as regional talent acquisition professionals to define a comprehensive Talent Strategy and Recruiting Plan for Business Applications in Europe
- Share and promote best practices in Dynamics and Power Platform recruiting across the organization
- Manage the execution of the plan across the different pillars of the organisation
- Leverage your networks of Microsoft Dynamics professionals and Dynamics Sourcing Partners to fulfil the talent needs of our organisation.
- Leverage your existing networks of graduate recruiting and build new partnerships with universities.
- Focus on inclusion and diversity sourcing to align with Avanade hiring goals
- Consult and partner with leadership and candidates to ensure successful negotiations
- Adhere to a higher standard of delivery and follow process as expected
- Advance and escalate any issues to relevant stakeholders
- Connect with HR key stakeholders to determine internal salary ranges and market data
- Experience in the Microsoft Dynamics recruiting ecosystem
- Experience in building comprehensive talent programs
- Experience partnering with senior level leadership to successfully source and recruit top talent
- A career focus on engaging passive candidates and providing them with guidance and counsel around the business model and environment that Avanade can offer
- Experience leading sourcing efforts at the experienced or senior levels
- Strong adherence to process
- Strong sense of urgency and desire to constantly elevate performance
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Experience delivery data through excel
- Experience in a retained or external search organization partnering with top tier professional services or technology firms
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.