Talent Acquisition Specialist - Advisory UKI
Area of expertise:
You understand what motivates people and drives businesses. You don’t believe in 'business as usual' – success comes from thinking differently. You’re an authentic and engaging storyteller with an enviable network built through cultivating professional relationships. You’re reciprocal and confident, thriving in a role where no two days are the same and you’re inspired to explore and develop creative strategies. You are a team player who enjoys individual contributions that drive the success of the whole. You are ready to engage and elevate your TA game within a practice establishing itself in a competitive landscape. You are ready to take on the challenge of attracting top talent by way of Advisory’s growth story and the opportunity to be a part of the journey.
In this role you will
- Lead full lifecycle recruitment efforts within the advisory practice, including sourcing, attracting and recruiting passive candidates from top tier environments.
- Partner with senior stake holders to develop a recruitment strategy including the identification, engagement and recruitment for critical and hard-to-fill roles.
- Focus on building the talent pipeline through sourcing efforts, leveraging effective and creative sourcing methods within and beyond LinkedIn.
- Focus on inclusion and diversity recruiting to align with Avanade hiring goals.
- Adhere to a high standard of delivery, acting as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders.
- Partner with broader Advisory TA team for global alignment and shared best practices.
- Own and provide regular recruitment metrics to inform regional and global leadership on progress.
- Own recruiting data integrity and tracking for the region within Avature.
- Collaborate with global and other regional recruitment leaders to implement key programs that drive group success.
You’ve had plenty of success recruiting for Advisory-focused companies and are ready for your next challenge. You quickly connect with people because you’re as passionate about change and innovation as they are. Your strong communication and presentation skills, adaptability and collaborative working style stem from experience in a complex environment, such as consulting.
You experience includes:
- Knowledge of the Advisory/ management consulting industry.
- An ability to develop and drive creative and effective recruitment strategies in a highly competitive market within an emerging practice.
- A track record of successfully direct sourcing for hard-to-fill roles, producing quality candidates in high volume.
- Partnering with senior level leadership as a strategic advisor.
- Leading full lifecycle recruiting at the junior to the experienced or senior levels.
- Confidence to bring your voice and opinions to the table, especially when it differs from others – diversity of thought makes us stronger.
- A track record of building strong internal and external relationships.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including active listening and storytelling.
- An ability to fearlessly manage up, a strong sense of urgency and sound judgment in when to escalate appropriately.
- A desire to innovate, collaborate and elevate the TA function, including yourself and your teammates around you.
- Ability to speak business level German is desirable, but not essential.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.