Talent Acquisition Project Manager
Area of expertise:
Do you always deliver what you’ve promised? So do we.
At the heart of every great technology solution is great management, making sure that the business and stakeholders have a roadmap of projects and their deliverables.
You've been a successful Project Administrator/Manager and you want to challenge yourself in a similar role on a much bigger scale! Your success is driven by your attention to detail, your communications and reporting skills, as well as your ability to anticipate and execute changing needs. These skills/capabilities are pivotal to your success and to the role.
As a Senior Consultant, Talent Acquisition Project Manager, your focus is to develop and maintain the Project Office for the Global Talent Acquisition Team, giving the team a view of projects that will have direct or indirect ‘touchpoints’ to Talent Acquisition. You will maintain a variety of documents like ‘PMO Project List’ ‘Projects Calendar’, Stakeholder matrix, the Risk matrix and register, as well maintain a focus on Compliance. You will support the Global TA Operations and TA Transformation teams to create and manage the Project Office, general communications, monthly updates, formal reporting to stakeholders and project teams, vendors etc.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Develop, implement, and manage the Project Office for Talent Acquisition by creating and maintaining a register of all projects, their deliverable/s, delivery dates, key milestones, dependencies, resources, risk analysis and change management to ensure on-time, on-budget, and quality outcomes
- Ensure understanding of goals and expectations, address any misalignment, and monitor and control the program to meet/exceed the agreed expectations
- Reporting – manage and deliver all required reporting for the function as well as any ad hoc reporting requests.
- Collaborate with the TA Change Enablement Lead to support the teams as they implement change across the function. Take a positive approach to change, and lead from the front.
- Grow and maintain stakeholder relationships across the Avanade business and our external vendors/partners
- Partner with onshore, offshore, and near-shore colleagues and all team members to exceed deliverables
- Travel as needed (remote otherwise)
You really enjoy working with minimal structure and you think and work systematically and logically, always focusing on the detail and with a customer-oriented attitude. You’re comfortable managing multiple priorities. Your spoken and written communications are always clear, and you have good stakeholder interface and management, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Your experience includes:
- Demonstrated experience leading multiple ongoing, complex, interrelated projects to achieve a specific set of strategic goals.
- Experience creating and implementing work plans for assigned projects, programs, and/or customers against established operational objectives; supports translation of group strategy into objectives and work plans.
- Working in a Global organization and the ability to navigate a matrixed environment.
- An understanding of Compliance, GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and Compliance Frameworks
- Office 365, Microsoft Teams and PowerBI
- Proven ability engaging and working with Senior Leaders
- Attention to detail and the ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Prior experience in Talent Acquisition, HR or Transformation highly desired
You probably have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a technology-related field and if you have a Project Management certification, then even better!
You likely have around four to six years of experience across one or many of the following: Talent Acquisition, HR, or Consulting Management.
At Avanade, we have a bold ambition to be the world’s leading digital innovator, making a genuine human impact for our clients, our people and our communities. We combine entrepreneurial thinking with the strength and reach of our Microsoft and Accenture heritage, and we harness the power of our diverse backgrounds to create a community of exceptional talent. If you’re ready to join 40,000 professionals in 25 countries who are passionate, collaborative and agile, Avanade is the right place for you. Because we believe that our capacity to learn is limitless and the future is ours to create.
Together we go beyond. www.avanade.com/career
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.