Area of expertise:
Do you have passion for people and get motivated by winning the best talent for your company?
Avanade is looking for a new key member to join our Nordic Talent Acquisition Team to help us grow the organization in the Nordic. This role will be based in Norway primarily, supporting the rest of the Nordic Countries when required.
Why is hiring you important for us?
Because your interpersonal skills and professionalism will help Avanade realize our full growth potential, by attracting the best diverse talent in the Nordics market and beyond.
What are you going to do?
Our Talent Acquisition team is constantly looking for new talent across different business units and locations.
As a Recruiter based in the Nordics, you will be responsible for the entire end-to-end recruitment process, from candidate sourcing through to the on-boarding process.
You will work hand in hand with the HR and relevant business teams to ensure a first-class candidate experience. You like finding the best talent through various channels, for example headhunting through online platforms such as LinkedIn or personally through events and workshops. You keep yourself informed about market/competitor trends and can keep our Hiring Managers / Business Leaders informed to allow Avanade to make the best hiring decisions.
Who are you?
• You have experience from “best in class” recruitment companies. Ideally recruiting for geographically dispersed teams.
• You know how much passion and energy its needed to be successful in this challenging Tech market.
• You are proactive, communicative, ambitious, and analytical.
• You are a team player but can also work independently.
• Fluent in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
Your daily activities will include:
• Take ownership of the entire recruitment process ensuring an optimal candidate experience.
• Actively sourcing/headhunting talent through various channels (including LinkedIn, internal referrals, and recruitment events).
• Participating and contributing to Avanade’s recruitment strategy to meet Avanade’s Talent demand.
• Act as a Business Advisor to our stakeholders
• Partner with Recruitment Marketing on local campaigns and events
• Work closely with other teams such as Market Units, Business Development, HR and legal at on project and at different stages on the recruiting process
• Operate as part of a European team, getting the opportunity to share your best practices and also to learn from our European colleagues.
What do we offer you?
• A role that will make a positive impact in the Business.
• The opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled professionals, with passion for technology and fully committed to getting the best talent on board.
• Great access to training programs.
• A respectful and welcoming atmosphere where you get all the space and tools you need to be successful at what you do.
• A global company with local market approach.
Do you feel the match? Do you recognize yourself in this role and want to meet us?
We can’t wait to meet you.
Do you have any questions or want to know why we love working with Avanade?
Contact Ana Reynolds
, Talent Acquisition Lead Nordics (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Amy Ruban
, Talent Acquisitions Norway (email@example.com) for more detailed information.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.