Talent Acquisition Lead - Academy, Diversity and Early Talent
Area of expertise:
Avanade has a big Ambition. Ambition 2025 is a five-year strategy to drive our growth rate to a level that enables us to achieve - and sustain market leadership - in each of our chosen markets. A key driver of this is achieving a Future Ready Workforce.
The Growth Markets TA Lead - Academy, Diversity and Early Talent will create and execute the TA transformation strategy to help move Avanade in Growth markets to become a leading, diverse employer of choice.
Reporting into the Area Talent Acquisition Lead, you’ll lead and manage critical strategic initiatives related to hiring for passion and potential, driving diversity and early career hiring, in partnership with the Global TA Transformation team, Growth Markets TA team, L&D and HR Teams. You will be a key face of TA transformation across Avanade Growth Markets, transforming existing TA strategies into award winning ones.
- Co-creating global strategy and localising for Growth Markets for Diversity, Early Talent hiring and Academy hiring.
- Design innovative, scalable sourcing and recruiting strategies that enable Avanade’s future growth, hiring for potential and Diversity targets.
- You will partner with a global team and local resources on the design, and delivery of a diverse portfolio of alternative sourcing channel and hiring programs. You will drive the creation of scalable solutions across multiple countries, programs and languages, and be responsible for leading implementation, change management and communication strategies.
- Advise Global and local Leadership, TA /HR Leadership, Diversity Councils and Employee Networks on best practice via market insights, trends and leveraging knowledge, data and competitive intelligence
- Partner and build effective relationships with TA, Business and HR Leadership to understand business priorities/needs and deliver results
- Spearhead and project manage I&D and TA initiatives and pilots
- Lead and manage GM TA Diversity Champs network, providing mentorship, guidance and career development
- Special projects that align to our TA strategy
- 15+ yrs in Talent Acquisition within a matrixed multi-national organisation
- Proven track record in delivering Talent Acquisition innovation and initiatives with emphasis on Early talent and I&D
- Demonstrated excellence in project and program management and execution
- Track record of designing and delivering sourcing strategies and solutions to address TA challenges
- 5+ years managing and leading virtual Teams
- 10+ years’ experience of successful partnering with individuals at all levels, internally and externally
- Multi-National and/or multi-cultural experience
- Managing effective vendor relationships
· Excellent communicator, facilitator and presenter
· Able to address conflict productively, a natural collaborator and connector
- Works at pace, under pressure and can join dots quickly to solve complex problems
- Balances the need for global consistency with local customization
- recognizing the value to each approach and finding common ground [if differences]
- Well organized, strong Project Management skills with great attention to detail
- Confident and effective presenter
At Avanade, we have a bold ambition to be the world’s leading digital innovator, making a genuine human impact for our clients, our people and our communities. We combine entrepreneurial thinking with the strength and reach of our Microsoft and Accenture heritage, and we harness the power of our diverse backgrounds to create a community of exceptional talent. If you’re ready to join 40,000 professionals in 25 countries who are passionate, collaborative and agile, Avanade is the right place for you. Because we believe that our capacity to learn is limitless and the future is ours to create.
Together we go beyond. www.avanade.com/career
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.