Talent Acquisition Intern Denmark
Area of expertise:
Are you an enthusiastic student and have you always wanted to see an international consultancy organization inside? We are looking for an intern or working student for the recruitment team!
What are you going to do?
As an intern at Avanade's recruitment team, you will become a fully integrated part of our Nordic team and organization. You will work closely with 5 enthusiastic and ambitious recruiters (TA) in the Nordics, but your main focus will be on Talent Acquisition (TA) activities and campaigns in Denmark working closely with the TA Lead for Denmark, Davide Sanguini. You will have the opportunity to become part of our campus recruitment team. You will be responsible for the complete recruitment of some of our most interesting roles. This includes the recruitment of candidates, the use of social media and recruitment campaigns, and the organization and design of events and so much more.
You will also have the opportunity to help with the other activities of our recruitment team. One of the projects you will be further involved in is inclusion and diversity within Avanade and our related recruitment activities. Within this project you will have the opportunity to work with many teams within Avanade Denmark and our international recruitment colleagues. In addition to supporting current initiatives, you always have the space in our team to come up with your own input and initiatives and to work on them.
It is possible to combine your studies with this and we offer the possibility to work on this max. 3 days a week.
It’s all about your drive and motivation, then we will get you up to speed!
We expects that:
• You are an enthusiastic student with organizational talents;
• You are currently studying on your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. We are open to all study backgrounds as long as you have excellent communication skills and affinity with, people, HR and recruitment;
• You have good communication skills in both Danish and English;
• You are an enthusiastic team player who takes initiative and is not afraid to take action;
• You become enthusiastic about the theme of inclusion & diversity, recruitment, talent development etc;
• In addition to your studies, you use your time for fun projects such as participation in a committee, sports club, or voluntary work.
Avanade offers you….
• Exceptional guidance from our team of experienced recruiters;
• The possibility to be part of a global organisation with local values;
• Laptop and telephone;
• The flexibility to work from home 1-2 days a week, and to fill in your working hours yourself;
• A fantastic atmosphere with many fun activities such as movie nights, club meetings, sports, and social drinks.
This is us
Avanade is a company where you will recognize yourself in the 65 colleagues who walk around there, and feel welcomed by our flat hierarchy and open communication. With a tremendous passion for the work we do, a great atmosphere and an incredible talent for Microsoft technology, Avanade is a unique community where you feel valued and you are part of a big family. We do a lot of social activities and events together, and it is definitely an advantage if you would like to take part in these activites getting to know all your colleagues.
Have you already become enthusiastic and would you like to meet us? Apply immediately by submitting your CV and motivation letter via our website. Please note: applications can only be made via the website, applications via e-mail cannot be processed.
Do you have any questions or do you want to know why we love working at Avanade?
For more information, visit https://www.avanade.com/se-no or reach out to Davide Sanguini from Talent Acquisition who is very much looking forward to meeting motivated applicants in the pursuit to find our next future star Talent Acquisition Student employee.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.