Solution Architect - Power Platform Services
Area of expertise:
- Develop project plans and strategic vision for Power Platform solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap for client's needs
- Provide high-level solution architectural expertise on Power Platform components to sales, project delivery teams, and clients
- Collaborate with regional Solution Architects in estimating and shaping of complex Power Platform solutions
- Work with our Capability Enablement Lead, ensuring estimating and solutioning guidance for Power Platform products is readily available for regional teams to leverage
- Be known for your “client centric” approach and delivery excellence
- Partner with Regional Leaders, Client Leads, ISV Partners, and our parent companies, Accenture and Microsoft
- Influence as a subject matter expert and change agent across the organization to educate account and business development teams to have a positive impact on client engagement and portfolio growth
- Build, leverage, and maintain successful industry partnerships with Accenture and Microsoft, with a goal of increasing Avanade market share in a methodical and collaborative model
- Engage with Power Platform leadership and clients in strategic discussions to provide outstanding strategy and guidance to improve the client’s long-term business objectives
- Develop strong and positive relationships with Client Leads
- Lead and support the delivery of a broad range of Power Platform engagements
- Possess a deep understanding of low code/no code strategies for identifying relevant use cases to meet client business, financial, and technical objectives
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with executive-level clients, assessing their goals and objectives and the ability to translate ideas into strategic and practical solution recommendation
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking, as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions
- Assessing and managing an opportunity and risk associated with complex, large-scale consulting projects
- Demonstrated experience with Power Apps, Power BI, or Power Automate, as well as experience with M365, Azure, or Dynamics 365
- Experienced, passionate, and client-centric Solution Architect
- Experience acting as a Lead Architect on at least two customer implementation projects with at least 5 Power Platform apps in production
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Strategic thinker about business issues across product areas and industries
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion effectively
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university and/or equivalent professional experience
Indigenous Australians Policy Statement
Avanade Australia acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the traditional custodians of Australia.
In seeking to take forward a reconciliation process, Avanade Australia commits itself to playing its part in promoting the rights of Indigenous Australians to equitable participation in the workplace.
Avanade Australia will continue to develop a supportive organisational culture that values and respects Indigenous culture and accommodates cultural differences.
A diverse and inclusive business provides us the best opportunity to put our people first and keep our clients at the centre of everything we do.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.