Service Design Lead
Area of expertise:
At the Avanade London Digital Innovation Studio, we design value into our client’s products & services through thoughtfully-crafted, intelligently-engineered connected experience.
We are currently looking for a Service Design Lead, someone that has well rounded experience. You should be commutable to London for this role.
- Drive design quality, practice, and the Service Design offering.
- Lead proposal creation, and relationship management across one to two key clients.
- Deeply understand the market and can speak to our clients and the industry Service Design best practice.
- Own craft and capability output across key projects, ensuring each project deliverable is of the highest quality.
- Assess performance and provide career guidance and performance decisions for members of the studio Design team.
- Provide directional oversight of individual project team’s work and assume overall accountability for it.
- Develop pitch decks and project approaches that lead to exciting, inspiring, and well-shaped work for our Design team.
- Cultivate relationships with new and existing clients.
- 10+ years’ experience of Service & Interaction Design across varied users, business problems, and devices.
- 7+ year of experience planning, designing, facilitating, and synthesizing workshops
- 7+ years’ experience with driving and applying user-centred design processes.
- 5+ years creating experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- 5+ years’ experience with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
- 5+ years’ requirements gathering and communication between all design teams, workstreams and clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience.
- Skilful in tools such as Sketch, InVision, Mural.
- Knowledge of and experience with applying user-centred design processes.
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and UX Design.
- Ability to create experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.