Senior Nordic Campaign & Field Marketing Consultant
Area of expertise:
- 5 years of experience of working in a B2B marketing, communication, branding, PR
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Experience in working in IT sector and understanding the value technology brings to our clients
- Experience in marketing campaign management and how to apply global multichannel campaigns to local purposes targeting large enterprises
- Analytical, experience with PowerBI tools is recommended
- Marketing experience in CRM / ERP environment as well as the use of the marketing automation tool "Marketo" are an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft enterprise technologies with a focus on Business Applications and Cloud is an advantage
- Knowledge of specific industry verticals in Nordic markets
- Experience of managing PR agency relationship and PR processes and copywriting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English and Swedish)
- Good networking and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to put things into right perspective and to prioritize
- Self-driven person with “Can do” -attitude
- Results oriented, ability to take ownership and act as a trusted advisor in marketing.
- Use creative ideas to build awareness of Avanade Nordics.
- Develop the campaign strategy (including localized content, digital and social campaigns, events) in close collaboration with key regional stakeholders to align with our strategic goals with a client-first and data driven approach
- Apply and localize global blueprint campaigns to Nordics in a multichannel way that resonates to our target group
- Oversee customer centric programs (e.g., events, campaigns, social media, roundtables) for long-term relationship building, cross-selling and/or up-selling
- Work together with different stakeholders to brainstorm new ideas and content
- Manage key stakeholders across functions to ensure buy-in and focus on developing and maintaining positive working relationship and joint activities with alliance partners
- Manage marketing budget, including cooperative, partner and/or program funding (e.g., Microsoft partnerships)
- Track marketing campaign financial and performance effectiveness (KPI’s), provide recommendations for action if needed, and contribute to knowledge sharing of information with other groups
- Drive customer evidence process by working with business development to identify new wins, public references and case studies.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.